1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motors Another Car Advice Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Xye, 30 May 2013.

1. Xye

Xye What's a Dremel?

QV?

I must admit I had kind of discounted the Twingo, Should I be considering it?

2. BentAnat

BentAnat Software Dev

Our MiTo standard comes in 114kw with their DNA stuff in.
    The QV (Quadrofoglio Verde - the "hot" division of Alfa Romeo) is the same here, save for details (mirror housings, seats, and some more)

3. sandys

sandys Multimodder

DNA is separate from the adaptive suspension package, they work together but not all mitos with DNA have adaptive suspension, just QV in UK, in some countries it's an option. It gets a little confusing when you read reviews as the DNA switch changes character quite a bit (steering response etc) that most clueless UK journos mistake it for adaptive suspension when in fact that is only to be found on one model, the QV.

the QV is the Quadrifoglio Verde or green cloverleaf/cloverleaf edition, top of the range with the 170bhp 1.4 Multiair.

Worth a look and the normal stuff, the Renaultsport is a different kettle of fish mind you, a lot firmer, will all depend on your tolerance.

Last edited: 4 Jun 2013