1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Mario Kart 8 and Mario 3D World announced

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Meanmotion, 11 Jun 2013.

1. Meanmotion

Meanmotion bleh Moderator

2. barny2767

barny2767 What's a Dremel?

Well they need something good on the U soon because right now its rubbish with no AAA titles to its name and only the gimmicky launch titles that are worth a play. Also why are they pushing back most of the big games for the U, its like they want it to fail.

3. Parge

Parge the worst Super Moderator

Oh more Mario. Wow didn't see that coming, its not like the same IP is boring after 30 years.

4. Bad_cancer

Bad_cancer Mauritius? 2nd speck east of africa

That game from monolith makes me think of Xenogears. Giant mechs and characters walking together at the same time, the possibility of jumping from normal to mech and back....Hell even the big X looks like the Xenogears logo.

5. blacko

blacko What's a Dremel?

i see Nintendo has forgotten about pokemon again.

unless they are waiting till the last day of the show to announce an ios/android version.....better get amending those gifs re:pS4 kicking Xbox all over....

awww dammm i was dream typing again.

6. phuzz

phuzz This is a title

So basically they're re-releasing the same games they've been releasing for the past 10+ years then?
    Come on Nintendo, I enjoyed Zelda as much as the next person, but isn't it about time you had some new IP?

That said, I assume that the PS4 will have Uncharted and Little Big Planet and Grand Turisimo, and the XBone will have Halo and Forza etc. and they'll both have the latest call of battle-ops 7 man shoot.

7. schmidtbag

schmidtbag What's a Dremel?

For people complaining about the IP, I understand it, but you're going to get an equal amount of complainers if they decide to never release another Mario or Zelda game. Nintendo is in a position where they're not going to satisfy both ends. However, Nintendo doesn't have to tell anyone what they're planning. They could just quietly let one of the franchises die off with people in the background saying "remember those games that involved a short plumber and evil turtles that would kidnap a princess of another era while talking to mushroom children for guidance?"

8. Asouter

Asouter --------

I've always enjoyed Nintendo games, there's a lot to be said about really playable games

Tags: Add Tags