1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clicking addiction?

Discussion in 'General' started by relix, 6 Jun 2003.

1. heelan

heelan bow tie enthusiast

You gotta admit those rubber mouse wheels are pleasantly squishy under the middle finger.

2. HumZilla

HumZilla What's a Dremel?

LOL

I thought it was just me that had these itchy mouse fingers :worried:

I think we should use Paint or Photoshop to exercise this habit of random clicking and drawing squares/rectangles on the desktop, so at least we have something to show for it.

Whenever I'm downloading in Kazaa or other P2P's I keep checking the progress and download speeds while trying (and failing miserably) to get on with something else, pc related or not.

The Copy and Paste issue isn't that weird when you consider how unstable windows can be, esp. 95/98/Me. So its that 'survival instinct' of pasting it before a possible BSOD that remains in us.

3. relix

relix Minimodder

lol, none of my pc's ever crashed because of a copy :eyebrow:

I think there should be a something like project dolphin/orca (count the number of keystrokes) but then for mouseclicks!

4. Liquid K9

Liquid K9 Human programmer.. heh

Your mad!

<mr burns styleee> Eeeeexcelent </mr burns styleee>
    :thumb:

5. maj

maj What's a Dremel?

heh - when i read anything on the web i always sit there selecting random bits of text around the piece that i am reading at that time, a friend noticed me doing it the other day and instead of calling me a freak said thank god because he also does it

dont know what it is, cant read web pages without doing it, though i do prefer to read text from paper rather than my monitor (have an IIyama vision master pro 450 so its not like i have a cheap one)...

6. Altron

Altron Minimodder

If I am reading a long article I think "i'll skip the boring bits" and read starting from the middle. Then I go back and read the first part once i'm finished.

7. Liquid K9

Liquid K9 Human programmer.. heh

:eyebrow:

thats a convoluted way of doing it; you would need to read the beginning to make sense of it all as a whole, anyway.

8. Fatboy

Fatboy Bored

I had this laptop which didnt like opening multiple mp3's in one winamp. It had a hard time opening 300+ mp3 with its 32mb ram and 300mhz proc!