1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motors What do you drive? - The Photo Gallery

Discussion in 'General' started by :: Phat ::, 28 Jul 2003.

1. TaRkA DaHl

TaRkA DaHl Modder

Someone around here has a heavily modified estate one of them, my god it makes an awesome noise when he turns the starter. Almost like an old jet engine spooling up.

2. Krikkit

Krikkit All glory to the hypnotoad! Super Moderator

I'm glad my fevered ramblings have made an impression on someone!

3. Unicorn

Unicorn Uniform November India

Two gorgeous cars, you have great taste!

Nice, I have always had a soft spot for the Elise as well! I was driven around town quite quickly late at night by a friend of the owner of a shop I used to work in. It was an S2 :)

Amen! This is exactly how I believe I'll feel about the GT4 and what spurs me on to get there :D

4. Sloth

Sloth #yolo #swag

A buddy of mine used to have one of them, always a joy to ride in!

He's since moved on to a pair of RX-7 FC's... from one envy to another.

5. knuck

knuck Hate your face

I was wondering the other day how violently faster my car would be if it were turbocharged. Then I thought about the RX7 and its reliability issues and I realized I'm fine with an NA rotary

6. Bobman

Bobman What's a Dremel?

[​IMG]

This is my current steed - V8 loveliness! Can't see me changing for a long while...

Krikkit likes this.
  7. Burnout21

Burnout21 Mmmm biscuits

You nancy, you've bought a rotary so go full turbo and except it already. It's like pulling a pin on a hand grenade and then hoping it won't go off so long as you keep hold of the leaver, but one day your grip will slip and it'll go off anyway. So throw the grenade quick and enjoy it!

8. oasked

oasked Stuck in (better) mud

Git, that's my dream car! Good choice sir. Nothing quite like the roar of a supercharged Jaguar v8, love it. :)

9. knuck

knuck Hate your face

yeah but what about the , uh, I dunno, 8000$ to pull the pin of the grenade ?

It's also plenty fast for me aleady. I come from a 2.3L 4cyl Accord. 155hp and 155lbtq to carry a 3000lb car. Because of the gearing, this thing is slow as hell and makes the RX8 feel like a super car :hehe:

10. Bobman

Bobman What's a Dremel?

Still a bit of a dream car for me too. Don't ever want to change it because I'm unlikely to ever have anything else as nice!!

11. sui_winbolo

sui_winbolo Giraffe_City

It's been a long time since I've been here (thanks reddit!) but I've made some cosmetic changes to my Camaro. Enjoy! :D

Before, these pictures were taken last year.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

After a few changes. The rear shot you still see my winter wheels.

[​IMG]

Now with 100% more powder coated wheels

[​IMG]

Center caps came in the mail

[​IMG]

12. mansueto

mansueto Too broke to mod

@sui_winbolo ohh, I really like the powder coated rims. Simple things make a really big difference, such as changing the light trim to black from chrome, and the symbols. Any plans to tint the windows to really pull the red / black together?

I don't drive but my brother has a "filthy" 2007 tahoe that he has had for maybe a year now that he's modified quite a bit cosmetically. White with tinted lights, tinted windows, blacked out symbols, blacked out grill (plastidip spraypaint Cheesecake!), vinyl covered the roof in black, lowered and chrome rims and it looks pretty awesome, if a bit low. Inside he just covered the fake wood trim with some 3m dynoc carbon fibre film and it looks really nice. He just ordered a new subwoofer and amp to hide under the center compartment so when I give him a hand installing it I'll snap some pictures.

13. sui_winbolo

sui_winbolo Giraffe_City

Thanks! I agree, I like the more aggressive look my car has now. I liked the design of the rims, but I wanted to change it up. It was a PITA to get them powder coated as they were powder coated in another town 3 hours away. But it was well worth it. Yes, I do plan on tinting the rear and quarter panel windows for sure. But that might have to wait until next summer as I just purchased my first house.

Nice, I'd like to see that. My sister has a 2007 Tahoe, which will remain stock for sure, but they are a nice SUV. I've seen a lot of Camaro guys use plastidip with fantastic results. It's really neat stuff, don't like it? Peel it off!

14. mansueto

mansueto Too broke to mod

Yupp, the flat look of the plastidip is awesome, and the spray cans are affordable. Forgot to mention, in the winter my brother raises the tahoe, so it's funny watching it change between seasons. Sadly, I won't be able to get any pictures of it when it's raised. I know he did bushings and stuff and with it raised he said it still handles very well, and truck loads better than stock, and with it lowered it handles even better, though because he put 24s on it, it does rub when its loaded up or there are big bumps. I'll have to ask him for more details on what exactly he did.

15. lcdguy

lcdguy Minimodder

I recently upgraded from my 2003 Hyundai Elantra to a 2013 Mazda 3 Sport Sky :). I love driving it so much fun :D

16. liratheal

liratheal Sharing is Caring

Very jealous sui_winbolo - Love that model Camero, and yours is very nice indeed!

17. SteveyG

SteveyG Electromodder

Could do with a clean :)

Wolf's WF-1P Decon Gel will do a great job.

18. Bobman

Bobman What's a Dremel?

Too much bombing around in this heat catching flys! It is well overdue some tlc...

19. sui_winbolo

sui_winbolo Giraffe_City

Thank you!

I just had a discussion with a complete stranger the other day in Walmart. He asked me if that was my Camaro, so we got to talking, he has a 2013 black Camaro ZL1 convertible and a Dodge Challenger 392 in green, and cruises around in a Denali. Talk about have some awesome rides. We spoke for like 15 minutes, it's great how vehicles can bring people together. :rock:

20. Weekly_Estimate

Weekly_Estimate Random bird noises.

hnnnggg

I <3 Camaro