1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi Last Game You Completed?!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by MrDomRocks, 24 Sep 2012.

1. Stanley Tweedle

Stanley Tweedle NO VR NO PLAY

http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/the-swapper

Good meta on swapper.

Nice graphics.

Does that mean you dunt do well in games like Portal too?

You'd have zero chance in the Myst games then. I was able to complete Portal 1 & 2 but Myst V I had to look for online solutions for more than 50% of the puzzles.

2. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Nope, Portal 1 and 2 no bother. But I think this is a recent thing as I am crap at Countdown these days as well. Particularly the numbers which I could invariably do in my head, but not any more or rather not as often or as quick as I used to be able.

3. ziza

ziza What's a Dremel?

O just completed Torchlight 2 em co-op, I think it is more fun than in single player.

4. Eiffie

Eiffie What's a Dremel?

I finished the new Tomb Raider on PC that I picked up during the summer sale. Was totally worth it for just a few dollars. The single player experience was just under 20 hours and I did all the optional tombs and got all my talents unlocked and had every weapon upgraded besides 1 upgrade for one gun. It was a really wild ride and I think the amount of QTE's in the game were countable on one hand.

What made me really love it was the sense of movement and freedom to the exploration. Once you get a few abilities and pieces of equipment the game world just keeps opening up in so many different ways I'd never thought about before.

5. Pliqu3011

Pliqu3011 all flowers in time bend towards the sun

What I imagine your hand looks like:
    [​IMG]
    ;)

6. Eiffie

Eiffie What's a Dremel?

Hahaha, alright, that was pretty funny!

7. Eiffie

Eiffie What's a Dremel?

But seriously though, the number of QTE's compared to some other games I've played in the past few years was so small I almost forgot the game had them included. Very refreshing.

8. boiled_elephant

boiled_elephant Merom Celeron 4 lyfe

Finally finished Far Cry 3. Absolutely loved it; it was pure enjoyment in a way no games have been recently. Like it was just trying its best to let me have the most fun I possibly could. The ending felt short and rushed, but still fantastic and really emotionally charged. Voice acting and mocap were brilliant, characters were all very well-realised.

In the spirit of pure enjoyment, my next choice may be Saint's Row the Third. It's that or Tomb Raider...decisions, decisions. Tomb Raider looks a bit heavy.

9. October

October Mariachi Style

For pure enjoyment you really can't go wrong with SR3 :thumb:

10. TrevDX

TrevDX Ah Who Cares Anyway???

I agree October.

I've just finished Saints Row The Third and I really enjoyed as just mindless fun especially if you don't worry about activities that you don't enjoy.

11. LordPyrinc

LordPyrinc Legomaniac

StarCraft 2 Wings of Liberty campaign in preparation to play Heart of the Swarm. It was not an entirely fun experience. Kept getting system lockups and crashes on one of the earlier missions Smash and Grab. Only way to continue playing was to disable SLI. Not sure why it only happened on certain missions though. Others report similar problems ever since the HOTS expansion was released.

12. Eiffie

Eiffie What's a Dremel?

SR3 is great, I played that game just thinking it was going to kill a weekend or two and I ended up putting a lot more into it because it was just that fun and easy to sit down for 15-30 minutes at a time and do a mission or two or just drive around and find an activity or survive a horde wave mission.

13. Giggz

Giggz Minimodder

Tomb raider, really enjoyed it which for a new AAA title is rare these days for me.

14. Ficky Pucker

Ficky Pucker I

The Witcher 2.

only took me 4 months to finish it, i'm still going through the "gaming sux" phase :(

Last edited: 19 Aug 2013
  15. veato

veato I should be working

BioShock Infinite completed a couple of days ago. Loved the ending.

16. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl for the second time and this time I did complete it but I had only one bar of health and was irradiated to hell with no radiation pills left. Though I did enjoy the game I find the traipsing back and forth mind numbingly dull and weapons very weak. Even with the decent weapons latter on I felt I had to get within feet for them to be effective yet the enemy could hit me with a pistol from a mile away.

Never fully understood the point of artefacts as I did not seem to any different when using them.

Overall a good game and one I have no doubt will play again as there was much I did not do this time around.

Overall

17. Hamfunk

Hamfunk I AM KROGAN!

Completed Farcry 1 a couple of weeks back, i can understand it was a big deal back in the day but I found it long and boring.

Completed Metro 2033 at the weekend, it was a good story, good characters and a good length. I particularly enjoyed the fact that everything wasn't explained and a lot of my questions went unanswered. It felt like a modern version of FEAR without its major flaw, the repetitive fighting.

I was particularly impressed by how Metro managed to provide comfort with the NPCs, I wouldn't say you cared for the NPCs but you definitely got worried whenever you were sent off on your own! Great game!

18. GravitySmacked

GravitySmacked Mostly Harmless

Metro Last Light, nice and atmospheric, just how I like games to be.

19. Draksis

Draksis What's a Dremel?

Same here a few weeks ago, for the second time. I think many people who bashed the ending didn't fully understand it. I thought it was mind-blowing personally.

/2cents

20. adrock

adrock Caninus Nervous Rex

If I take Bath City to the champions league final, have i completed football manager?

I really need to find a game that keeps me interested all the way through so I can get the satisfaction at the end, like when you finish reading a good book.

Or someone could provide me with 'end game' conditions for the following:
    football manager
    dwarf fortress
    fifa 13
    DayZ (etool?)

xcom and arkham asylum are the front runners, but both have reached a point where i feel I'm doing repetitive grinding. The Last of Us is good, but the last few times i've gone to play it i've gotten bored during the loading screens and gone and done something else.