1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other System Keeps crashing

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by Seglespaan, 11 Sep 2013.

1. Seglespaan

Seglespaan What's a Dremel?

Hi Guys,

As per the title, I'm looking for help diagnosing why my system keeps crashing.

Not sure if its a graphics card issue, but that would be my first guess based on what happens just before it dies.

Seems to happen most frequently when I move my mouse between my two displays. At this point the cursor becomes bloated / enlarged and round the edges is pixelated and shows a range of VGA colours.

After this it'll freeze, occasionally coming back to life before freezing completely.

Just wondering if you can point me in the direction of logs etc that I could check to see what the problem is.

Thanks

2. workingclass

workingclass What's a Dremel?

First thing to do with any issue on an overclocked system... remove the oc. Come back if your problem persists after that. If the problem goes away, you know it's your oc and you can either skip oc'ing or lower your settings.

3. Seglespaan

Seglespaan What's a Dremel?

Sorry should have mentioned that I have done so already and am still crashing at stock speeds