1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Grand Theft Auto V

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Quuwahi, 30 Oct 2012.

1. Votick

Votick My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.

2. TrevDX

TrevDX Ah Who Cares Anyway???

I'm now about 17 hours in and seriously wish that it will keep on going.

I like how they've structured the main missions in giving the set-up as the precursor and then the main mission will last somewhere around the 15-30 minutes mark to get complete.

I actually had a mission that whilst I was playing I was internally conflicted in that I wanted to do the mission to continue with the story but at the same time I really didn't like the premise for the mission and morally didn't like parts of it. Got there in the end but nothing I have played has made me feel like that.

I'm thinking with my next purchase being an Xbox One that I might seriously consider trying to complete all side missions, races, etc. just because I'm having so much fun.

Also one other thing that's neat is how when you drive to Blaine County from Los Santos (or vice versa) that the radio doesn't stay auto tuned to what you were listening to. For instance the Los Santos Talk Radio station becomes West Coast Classics (I think) and Blaine County Talk Radio is somewhere altogether different when going to Blaine County. It really is the little touches that I'm loving I think.

3. atanum141

atanum141 I fapped to your post!

The most impressive thing about this game ive found?

How wonderfully they have achieved the animation on Michaels flip flops (when he wears them) as he walks. I'm deadly serious.

4. boiled_elephant

boiled_elephant Merom Celeron 4 lyfe

5. TrevDX

The small attentions to details is amazing.

Another one is that fans actually have blades that you can see move.

6. julianmartin

julianmartin resident cyborg.

One of my favourite additions is that when you are having a conversation with your passenger whilst driving, crashing interrupts the conversation. I always used to missed what they were saying on older GTAs....!

7. Porkins' Wingman

Porkins' Wingman Can't touch this

Morals? This is GTA, since when did morals have any place in GTA? Kill anyone not fast enough to get out of your way and screw everyone stupid enough to trust you. Where's the conflict?

8. TrevDX

Not so morals in the game more that I personally didn't want to do it and my morals.

In game the bigger the explosion the better :D

9. Porkins' Wingman

:eyebrow: DO IT!

10. MrDomRocks

MrDomRocks Modder

Bank balance has allowed me to purchase the game. Will post my PSN once I have set it up.

Either old account or a new one undecided. Seeing as its the only PS3 game I have think a new account.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4

11. DragunovHUN

DragunovHUN Modder

12. Cei

Cei pew pew pew

Wait, you can hide in bushes!?!?!

Running from the cops is still my least favourite pasttime, especially when the mission dumps you in a slow vehicle.
    Trying to hide my garbage truck was bloody ridiculous, I had a cop car on my rear end constantly, actually speeding me up when ramming!

13. DragunovHUN

DragunovHUN Modder

Yeah, I've actually had some luck with hiding in various alleyways and such when I decided to get off the street as the police car spawns weren't being kind to me. I also managed to lose choppers by aiming for areas with taller buildings.

The AI is getting good enough to where it can now reasonably play dumb.

14. lancer778544

lancer778544 Multimodder

15. chewbaccas_nan

chewbaccas_nan Minimodder

is there a bit tech GTA 5 crew?

16. hirezo

hirezo Minimodder

Not sure what its called. The GTA v official soundtrack was released on Tuesday, you can find it on iTunes and it'll be on the Google play store soon too.

Are you talking about the score or an actual song? The first score track you ever hear in the game (not including the loading screen) is called "Welcome to Los Santos" by Oh No.

By the way guys. Enjoyed it so much im on my second play through :)

P.s. the flying/driving gets much better if you level up your flying/driving skill. Go to flight school (unlocks later in the game)

The same goes for shooting, do some gun challenges at the shooting range and watch that shooting skill increase :rock:

17. liratheal

liratheal Sharing is Caring

Mildly disappointed that I can't plan bank robberies at will.. Or even just rob stores.

Also mildly disappointed that the stock market affecting assassination missions are apparently finite in number, and require massive funds prior to starting them to make the most of them.. Ah well, only did two so far, so another five or six to get rich on I guess.

18. Cerberus90

Cerberus90 Car Spannerer

You can rob some stores. Just have to point a gun at the cashier. I've only found one in the desert area so far, just down the road from Trevors caravan. Not really looked for any others though as it didn't net me much.

19. Porkins' Wingman

Do you kill the cashier after taking the money?

20. suragh

suragh Derp

I shot a cashier in the chest with an SMG and he got up and ran out the shop! :hehe: