1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Santander Online Banking

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by Strudul, 4 Oct 2013.

1. Strudul

Strudul ~

I've been using Santander's online banking for years, but a few months ago I started having issues...

It keeps randomly returning me to the login screen without warning. There doesn't seem to be a specific trigger, sometimes it happens as soon as I've logged in, other times I can click around for a minute. Either way, it is making it very had to manage my money since it is a race to do anything before I get disconnected and have to start all over again.

I've tried using different browsers, different network cards, different network settings and different networks. I haven't tried using a different computer, but I'm assuming the issue is with my PC, not my account, and want to resolve it, not work around it.

I use online banking with several other providers and have no issues with any of those.

Has anyone experienced anything similar or can suggest something?

Cheers.

2. dynamis_dk

dynamis_dk Grr... Grumpy!!

First thing I would do if create another user profile on your PC which is new and try the website using that. I used it and never have experienced anything like it on mine so would support your idea that its your PC.

3. Strudul

Strudul ~

Still happens on another user profile (clean admin account).

4. mucgoo

mucgoo Minimodder

I've had the same problem although its not a main account so I've just been ignoring it.
    windows 8 and chrome

5. Boswell

Boswell Minimodder

Is the date and time correct on your computer?

Santander online works fine for me.

6. Strudul

Strudul ~

AFAIK