1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi Last Game You Completed?!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by MrDomRocks, 24 Sep 2012.

1. GravitySmacked

GravitySmacked Mostly Harmless

Impressive, if I last more than 30 seconds.

2. Podge4

Podge4 Oi, whats your game?

Me and my aunty finished Marvel Ultimate Alliance yesterday and it seemed longer than I expected. We'll be doing one of the Lego games next, maybe finish the Batman one first before I get MUA 2 for us to play

3. ulfar

ulfar holy s**t, i can change this?

bioshock infinite... sweet story, didn't really like the fact that the few choices you are allowed to make, don't change the story (i'm looking at you, "who-do-you-want-to-through-the-baseball-at"-scene).

next up, tomb raider

4. Podge4

Podge4 Oi, whats your game?

Alan Wake's American Nightmare, i think i'll carry on with Battlefield 3 now

5. Kranston

Kranston What's a Dremel?

I think it was Painkiller, years ago. I hardly ever complete games, and a lot of my favourite games cannot be completed anyway.

6. sandys

sandys Multimodder

Last of Us, done on Hard, looking forward to second play through on Survivor ...... I think....

7. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

DMC Devil May Cry,

Loved it, got it cheap on Steam and although there were a lot of button combos which with my arthritic hands proved tricky I thoroughly enjoyed this game and would recommend it to anyone who loved wanton killing.

8. Draksis

Draksis What's a Dremel?

Over the last two months I've worked my way through all the Assassin's Creed games, completing each up to 100% sync - except AC 3 as that one's sync is bugged to hell and gone.

Hopefully AC 4 is not so messed up :grr:

9. MrDomRocks

MrDomRocks Modder

Finished Mafia 2 the other day which was pretty fun.

Next up Batman Arkham Origins. Thanks to Deadbolt giving it to me :-D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

10. flame696

flame696 Terminating People Since 1980....

Finished GTA V, Metro Last light and Tomb Raider

GTA V was great fun and i sold it back to cex for the same amount i paid for it lol

11. Jake123456

Jake123456 Surprise!

Borderlands 2 with the Girlfriend...Shes learning how to play better...Slowly..

12. Fishlock

Fishlock .o0o.

Far Cry 3. Not 100% but everything worth doing.

13. skunkmunkey

skunkmunkey Minimodder

GTA V for me and also completed robocop vs terminator on the megadrive... after 20 odd years. I forgot how frustrating it is not to be able to save.

14. woods

woods What's a Dremel?

Rayman Ledgends with 3 more teensies to collect
    Renagade Ops & Coldstike Campain
    Batman Arkham City for 2nd time
    time to start Arkham Origins

Last edited: 27 Oct 2013
  15. MrDomRocks

MrDomRocks Modder

I have that on the Master System. I remember I cn get to the first big mech boss and then thats it. Instagibbed could never get any further.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

16. kenco_uk

kenco_uk I unsuccessfully then tried again

GTA V this evening. Really good missions with great set pieces. I'm on with trying to do all the other bits in the game now.

17. Hamfunk

Hamfunk I AM KROGAN!

Hitman: Absolution - crap story but sneaking about and snapping necks never gets old!

Metro: Last Light - great atmosphere, really cool new monsters, etc. It was a great sequel, similar to the original in many ways but different in others! Only real complaint is that it felt slightly more linear than the original
    and the ending was quite cheesy
    but i loved it!

18. Draksis

Draksis What's a Dremel?

Finished Deus Ex: Human Revolution and The Missing Link DLC over the weekend. Got the last of the TML achivements, but HR's "do't kill anyone ever" achievement still bugs out for me :(

19. boiled_elephant

boiled_elephant Merom Celeron 4 lyfe

Yes, but those moments tell you a lot about yourself. Like No Russian, it's trivial in gameplay consequences but hugely revealing of how you're engaging (or not engaging) with the game.

I went straight onto Tomb Raider after Bioshock too, it's a nice change of pace and tone. But jesus, maybe it's just because I'm working a lot now, but Tomb Raider seems to be lasting forever. I thought it would be a typical AAA-action-title 15-hour playthrough.

20. Porkins' Wingman

Porkins' Wingman Can't touch this

Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons

Interesting game, very interactive-movie like, with quite a strong LOTR vibe (the brothers were almost like Frodo and Sam in Two Towers). It's a short game with a linear design and the mechanics are very simple, but well implemented.

The game only lets you die in certain places, and most puzzles are pretty obvious as the only things you can interact with in a scene tend to be essential to solving that puzzle, so there's very little replay value
    (particularly so when you see how the game/story ends - there's poignancy to it but it also makes you wonder about what the point of it all was, and not in a good way)

A worthwhile gaming experience if you've read the reviews and like the sound of it, but I would say the reviews have been a bit overly generous and I would score it 8/10. Wait for a Steam sale unless you're desperate.