1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi The World Of Tanks thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by octoberfest, 17 Feb 2010.

1. obaidbd

obaidbd Minimodder

T49 is really fun tank I love it

Can I add you both (Fingers66 and Risky) to play in platoon sometime?

Lots of people talk about this combination but i believe it will fail, i don't own or played any french auto loader but what i have read is they don't have good armor so after death of 2 T1 it will be easy to spot and kill french heavies

Its new and fun (hope) for people like me who have no time to join/play Pro gaming tournament

+1 to this

from my thinking best combination should be any of following

42 = (4 * Tier 8) + (2 * Tier 5)

42 = (4 * Tier 8) + Tier 6 + Tier 4

42 = (3 * Tier 8) + Tier 7 + Tier 6 + Tier 5

42 = (3 * Tier 8) + (2 * Tier 6) + (2 * Pz.Kpfw. I Ausf. C)

2. obaidbd

obaidbd Minimodder

That is the problem, you have to play with same gun as stug but at higher tier

3. Burnout21

Burnout21 Mmmm biscuits

I found the 88mm on the flat panzer fairly good once the crew was beyond 100%.

The Jagpanther starts off in much the same way, but lacks the stealth it's young brothers had.

I still love my Stug, that and my cromwell are my pimp tanks

4. Risky

Risky Modder

Sure I platoon a fair bit from the Forumites channel (WoT forum users) and with the (non-CW) clan.

as regards those combos, the first three give up one tank, though at tier 5 the Chaffee has to be a good choice as it is balanace at about 6.5 really.

5. Boorach

Boorach Minimodder

Yeah, but the rate of fire is much higher.

6. obaidbd

obaidbd Minimodder

Glad, atleast I manage to do some kills ....... :clap:

[​IMG]

7. Cthippo

Cthippo Can't mod my way out of a paper bag

Oh, ouch! Don't you hate games like that?

8. Dae314

Dae314 What's a Dremel?

I hate the games where you choose a lane and push it. You lose focus on the other lanes because you're sure you're protected on flanking and you see other team members going to defend/push. You work and work and at the end of the opening play you've managed to push your lane through with most of your guys intact.

Then you go "wth" because all the guys who helped you push suddenly turn around and race back to the flag. Then you look at the map and go "****" because the rest of your team was wiped out and you see a big mass of previously spotted enemies just outside of your cap zone -_-.

9. obaidbd

obaidbd Minimodder

I am used to with this now, within 2 min i realized it will be big loss .... also i am stuck at 55% win ratio, whenever i get close to 56%, MM system put me into battle like this until i get down to something like 55.10%

10. lilgoth89

lilgoth89 Captin Calliope

YES I do strongly believe that the MM has a hidden parameter that tries to get players to 55% MAX win ratio
    I CAN get to 56% win ratio...but then I will instantly get 15-20 losses in a row and all hopeless

I installed XVM on my last downhill run...and I played 21 games and won 2...and not a single game I played had a % chance to win of above 35%
    things I witnessed during those 21 games... I was consistently having 2 - 3 bots on my team, the enemy were more often having more top teir tanks, seeing large numbers of stock tanks on my team and starting at the harder side of a givern map ( most maps are gently balanced one way or the other, for instance Highway, is balanced so the north side wins slightly more often mainly due to ONE BUSH )

11. Prestidigitweeze

Prestidigitweeze "Oblivion ha-ha" to you, too.

The world of tankas, you say? Why, I call that glorious! I thought I was alone in appreciating this classic five-line poetic form from Japan, but several hundred pages of responses say otherwise, don't they?

Thanks so much for redeeming my faith in world culture!

Oh. Oh, I see. Game, is it? In that case, I suppose I'll have to read up.

BTW: Is that the men's room over there or is it simply an unpleasant smelling closet?

12. Fingers66

Fingers66 Kiwi in London

Is anyone else as confused by this post as me?

Sent from my phone...

13. lilgoth89

lilgoth89 Captin Calliope

yup...

14. obaidbd

obaidbd Minimodder

Ghost tank ??? :confused:

Fired 5 shells and all gone through BDR, lost the battle, I am really deeply confused?

15. Dae314

Dae314 What's a Dremel?

That's when you aim at all the other tanks so the only one left is the BDR and everyone on your team tries a shot. If everyone's shooting at him and he doesn't die then it's not just ping or something silly like that :).

16. Risky

Risky Modder

Finally got the Ace in the T1 Heavy :clap:
    [​IMG]

took a bit of ammo!

[​IMG]

17. Cthippo

Cthippo Can't mod my way out of a paper bag

Impressive, but damn you had to hit them enough to get the kills!

18. Risky

Risky Modder

18.17rpm with BiA but only 115 damage. I did mostly shoot at the heavier targets there.

I have one Radley-Walters in that tank but ot many top guns. More of a one for confederate, perhaps.

19. obaidbd

obaidbd Minimodder

Wow nice!!! T1 is a good tank, I have also unlocked M6 recently, now waiting for discount on crew re-train

Since last 2 weeks i am enjoying with KV2 now, Its really hilarious to derp tier 5-6 heavies.

Did this last night, my first Kolobanov's medal, this time lucky enough that enemy tanks decided to come one by one :naughty:

[​IMG]

Including this I probably at least did 7 kills over 15 times but no Radley Walter yet :(

20. Risky

Risky Modder

To be honest I'm not agressive enough to get lots of kills in the easy battles, which probably is reflected in the lack of medals. I'd rather give up a few kills to be sure that we get the win, so I'll take people out at range if I can rather than always charging the line.

Of course that's the theroy and I do find myself it the thick of it a lot, the point that I don't want to die unnecessarily if I could have done more damage by waiting and staying alive.

I do get a decent share of confederates, though.