1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Case Mod - In Progress Reincarnation -update: 20.10

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by White-Fox, 4 Aug 2013.

1. White-Fox

White-Fox What's a Dremel?

Okay, This is my first customer mod, and Yes im still doing Kaamos-mod but i will make this before finishing it so i can get a bit money...

so here is my probably first mod ever, it's from 2009.... it's old.. and it's going to wake up from the dead... but first some pictures...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And im not going to do anything "ULTRA HUGE" for this, im making a basic AMD gaming system with antec Kuhler and readeon HD 5770..

I hope ya all will enjoy this mod! :)

Last edited: 20 Oct 2013
  2. White-Fox

So i started with the side panel, had to take the old plexy off so i can cut the panel...

[​IMG]

Then i got every piece that i have to cut in mah bathroom with all the needed tools and started to work...

[​IMG]

First in line was the main frame, had to make couple ventilation hole for positive airflow...
    i made one also on the front but from that i don't have a picture...

[​IMG]

made the top and the side a little simpler

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I couldn't fix the "logo" on the sidepanel cause it would have broke down so i deciced to cut all away...

and then to make everything real pretty... start's the real job... ( my hand is breaking down for all the file work.... )

[​IMG]

3. White-Fox

Hello again!
    i have something new here today, like that i got the frame sandblowed and painted (i didn't do the work on those, i got it from the firm that my dad is working)
    the coolest thing is that it's painted with a epoxy paint that is expensive aaand very strong paint.

here im gluing one of the feet's (it got broken)

[​IMG]

and in the next pictures i assembly the computer, instal windows and do the cable management

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The computer has now:
    - Asus motherboard aaand i don't remember what it was
    - AMD Phenom 2x prosessor ( unlocked from 2 cores to 4cores AWESOME!!! )
    - Antec Kuhler 620 cooler with Noctua NF-F12 fan (really nice)
    - I don't yet know what ram im going to use ( now im lending one of my 4Gb Kingston Hyper X predator 1866Mhz ) probably get 1x 8Gb stick )
    - Powercolor 5770 grafics card (the cooler will be changed)
    - Modecom 620W carbon powesupply (i have to change the fan... noisy)
    - Samsung F3 1TB hard-drive

Tags: