1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hardware Zalman Reserator 3 Max Review

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Meanmotion, 21 Oct 2013.

1. Meanmotion

Meanmotion bleh Moderator

2. douglatins

douglatins What's a Dremel?

Still with those circular tubes, damn it, use slim and long rectangular one geez

3. Panos

Panos Minimodder

Corsair H100 in push-pull config with 3rd party high airflow, low noise fans cannot be beaten imho but from a dedicated water cooling solution that uses 480 size radiator.

I have it on my system and the FX8350@5Ghz runs pretty cool even under full load benching.

4. Maki role

Maki role Dale you're on a roll... Lover of bit-tech

Haha well that was a good one, set me up for the afternoon. H100 better than a custom loop unless with 480mm of radiator...

5. GeorgeK

GeorgeK Swinging the banhammer Super Moderator

Disappointing really - it would be nice to see someone seriously challenge the Corsair H series. The main downfall in my opinion with this is that you can't switch out the fan for better / quieter ones...

6. Panos

Panos Minimodder

@ £44.50 the H100 was going for, at OC UK three weeks ago when I bought it? Yes. Even at £70 is far better value for money solution to water cool your CPU only.

7. Maki role

Maki role Dale you're on a roll... Lover of bit-tech

I don't think watercooling should ever really be used within the context of value for money. Pure performance wise, an H100 cannot compete with a proper water cooling setup. As for value, sure it wins there, but you never stated value at all in your comment. Normally I wouldn't be pedantic about this, but leaving out that part radically changes the meaning of the entire comment.

8. Boscoe

Boscoe Electronics extraordinaire.

I think your missing the point...

9. rollo

rollo Modder

in the All in one Water cooling world the H100 with custom fans is a tough competitior for any of these other brands.

Its not competition for any real water cooler setup. Unless your competeting on price in which case your not really after a full blown water cooling setup anyway.

10. SuicideNeil

SuicideNeil What's a Dremel?

Titan Fenrir Cheesecake :D

11. bigc90210

bigc90210 Teh C

h100 is still available at ocuk and scan at just over 40 quid (scan being a quid or 2 cheaper)

12. Farfalho

Farfalho Minimodder

So... Still no AMD test setup? It might look a bit mental but they are still some among us that use AMD (I'm one of them).

Kind of looking forward for this product, not sure how should I feel since I was hoping it would be very good.

13. SchizoFrog

SchizoFrog What's a Dremel?

Are the refurbished models worth the risk though?

14. hero1

hero1 Minimodder

I hope no one wastes their money on this thing, especially up here in North America. I am disappointed by its performance.

15. Panos

Panos Minimodder

I bought mine and was sealed like brand new. Installed 2 more fans and holds the FX8350 @ 5Ghz.
    My H50 was refurbished also which I bought back in 2010, and still working on my mates PC now.

16. Unicorn

Unicorn Uniform November India

One of my i7 rigs runs on a third hand H100. There's nothing you can do to them short of being a ham fisted idiot and physically breaking them which would impede their performance or reliability.

Tags: Add Tags