1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

coolerguys.com stiffing me offer

Discussion in 'General' started by BURNER-X, 6 Jun 2003.

1. BURNER-X

BURNER-X What's a Dremel?

Hey guys just to let you know be careful when ordering from coolerguys.com. I order 7 frosted fan grills from their site nowhere on the site does it say the grills will not be perfect or all the same. When I got my order the grills where all different colors. I have emailed them back 4 times now and still have no responce. This is day two I'm wondering how long I should wait before contacting the BBB. I should have learned my lesson the first time ordering from these coolerguys the cheap prices lured me in again first time I ordered a dual UV cathode from them when I got that the tubes where all fugged up and the molex pins bent in a way so when you tried to plug them in they pushed out. I was able to fix all the small problems and never emailed them about it. but when you buy something new you should never have to fix it anyway i'll keep you posted if you care to read my spam thanks for looking in

Below is a picture of the grills so you can see what I mean and a picture of my fugly Pc I wanted the grills for.
    :wallbash:
    Pictures of the grills
    http://www.geocities.com/compmod/wrong_grills.html

Picture of the pc
    http://www.geocities.com/compmod/mvc-561f.jpg

2. linear

linear Minimodder

Moving to GD, where there seems to be a rash of similar threads...:eyebrow:

3. bren2

bren2 What's a Dremel?

thats just not cricket

4. Krikkit

Krikkit All glory to the hypnotoad! Super Moderator

Those grills look sh*t... that's raelly bad luck dude... hope you get it sorted out cause that's just low-down and stingy to give you several different colours. Maybe they thought "hmm... he should've complained about the naff CC we gave him - we want to shift these mis-matched grills, give them to him :D"

indeed... :)

5. Tribal Dragon

Tribal Dragon Insomniac modder!

coolerguys.com have good prices and lot of stock... but unfortunatly... many people seems to have problems with them...

I've ordered there once and never will... took a month to get my termalright ax7, red ccfl and fan grill... because they "forgot" to send it... :grr:

I buy a lot on the net and it was the only time I had problem like that... sadly...

anyhow, I hope you sort it out.

6. zackerouac

zackerouac bring it

that's not a fugly pc, i like it. sorry about you gettin cornholed, that sucks :sigh:

7. macroman

macroman The One

I am led to believe there may be "issues" inside the company at the moment. I don't know what so don't ask. I can only advise caution. :sigh:

8. randomNull

randomNull What's a Dremel?

BURNER-X - I have received e-mails from you and have replied, I apologize for the mix up and am doing what I can to resolve this issue, I have ordered all remaining grills of that style to be pulled from the warehouse so that we can seperate the frost plex from the clear plex grills, it seems that they were mixed together and since they were not an item that is ordered often they sat like that until someone happened to order them.
    I will send you an e-mail on my findings on monday and I hope this issue can be resolved to ensure you get what you had ordered or that you receive proper compensation.

randomNull
    Coolerguys.com

9. BURNER-X

I received your email I was waiting till I received the correct grills in the mail before reposting here and any other fourm I posted on
    Thank you for working with me to fix this problem. I will post again when I receive the new grills.
    like I said in my email:

mistakes happen no biggy as long as I get what I ordered thats all thanks again

10. BURNER-X

I got the grills today in the mail thanks for fixing my order

11. ToM

ToM mmmm, blud

woo hoo!

another problem sorted :D