1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Graphics Terrain detail?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by alienwaregtx, 18 Dec 2013.

1. dead beat

dead beat Rippin six 4 life

Yeah it's all fixed for me. I seem to be getting extremely smooth gameplay now.

2. damien c

damien c Mad FPS Gamer

Well the gameplay is smoother however the frame rates have dropped.

Full 64 slot Conquest Large server before yesterdays path gave me a frame rate of 130fps after yesterdays patch though that is now down to 100fps.

Full 32 slot TDM server was 150fps to 200fps now 120fps to 150fps.

The game is ran at 1080p Ultra Preset on the system in my sig.

Need to check what the GPU usage is later though to see how much of each card is being used.

What I am noticing though is that whilst the gameplay is smooth, the hit reg is really bad to the point where I was on a server last night with a ping of 19ms and I shot a guy with a full clip of ammo from the Scar and not a single bullet hit even though, I was about 2 feet away and the enemy player turned round and shot me and I died instantly but he had a ping at that point of 90ms.

Either way this game still has allot of issues that need to be fixed.

3. dead beat

dead beat Rippin six 4 life

I don't seem to have any of those issues at 2560x1600, so it could be exclusive to Nvidia cards? I play with Vsync enabled anyway, so anything above 60fps is excess

4. alienwaregtx

alienwaregtx What's a Dremel?

I have yetto update until later tonight. glad it seems to be fixing the issue now with the patch cant wait to play it normally again.

Was running at 160 - 193 fps before the glitch fest so wonder what it will be like afer update.

5. damien c

damien c Mad FPS Gamer

Well I played for quite a while today and the game was silky smooth again, other than the bad netcode.

Just finishing some downloads off and then will be probably be back on it.

Will probably try it with AA turned off and see what difference it makes to the performance and also the looks.