1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Case Mod - In Progress Worklog Battlefield 4 - Thermaltake Element Q - 12/01/2014 New VGA acrylic piece!

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by Marcos_Viegas, 11 Nov 2013.

1. Marcos_Viegas

Marcos_Viegas Minimodder

And I'm grateful that you enjoyed! :thumb: :D

I made a tutorial as I did in acrylic engravings: (in Portuguese)

I hope you enjoyed.

2. Marcos_Viegas

Marcos_Viegas Minimodder

More new stuff!

As the front panel was holding much ventilation and cooling of the custom Watercooler, so I decided to make a stand for ventilation increased and worked, down 20 ° to maximum temperature, which struck before 90 º with 4670K to 4.2GHz and now beats 68 / 70 º celsius with the same "clock".

Here are some photos:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Photos taken outdoors and with natural light: (that sticker on the power supply I ever took ...)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The dogtags served perfectly to hide the cables, but I intend to make the sleeve in them anyway ... only depends on the time ... it has to be ready for the Campus Party Brazil 2014.

I hope you enjoyed, the next step will be the sleeves of the power supply, cables even more people!

3. The_Crapman

The_Crapman World's worst stuntman. Lover of bit-tech

This is really nice work. loved the broken cracked edge effect around the 780

4. Marcos_Viegas

Marcos_Viegas Minimodder

Thanks, glad you enjoyed!

I did "something" for the 780 but this update will be shown on a update "more forward"... :D

5. Marcos_Viegas

Marcos_Viegas Minimodder

Sorry for the delay... but today I will introduce you to the next step of the project, in fact, are "details" missing...

First the sleeves, which are made using paracord and military style desert.

All material Tidy:

[​IMG]

First cables with sleeve:

[​IMG]

Half of the 24 pins already sleeved:

[​IMG]

All with sleeve and the PSU open:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now closed the PSU and the new fan:

[​IMG]

Starting to make the effects of "scratchy" at PSU:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The "supervisor" to see if everything is right and in its place:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now only missing the clips to share with the connectors and finish the job with the sleeve once and for all (in the power supply is almost ready, but the PCI-e cables still missing sleeve):

[​IMG]

I hope you enjoyed the type of sleeve that I chose and I hope that in the end, stay with a quite stylish look and to match the project.

Thanks to everyone who has commented and followed the project, I'm happy with every comment of you, because to me everyone's opinion is always important!

6. Marcos_Viegas

Marcos_Viegas Minimodder

Guys, now only missing the little details that I'm adding to the project, I will try to send pictures of the case already assembled and 100% before the Campus Party, but if I can not, even if only at Campus Party ...

Well, I'll stop stalling and let the mod ... I did with one of the pieces that I cut, of the cover to install the GTX 780, and did a piece to put in the VGA to be like all the cover, as if it had been gunned down:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now the piece installed in the GTX 780:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I hope you enjoyed and I hope soon to bring pictures of everything assembled and finished.

Thanks to all who follow the project!

7. Marcos_Viegas

Marcos_Viegas Minimodder

And to end the topic, more project photos at Campus Party 2014 in São Paulo:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I hope you liked the final result, and sorry for not having more photos.

I thank everyone who followed this project and hope to soon be bringing another project for you all!

8. Marcos_Viegas

Marcos_Viegas Minimodder

And to end the topic, more project photos at Campus Party 2014 in São Paulo:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I hope you liked the final result, and sorry for not having more photos.

I thank everyone who followed this project and hope to soon be bringing another project for you all!