1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding Project CENTURION

Discussion in 'Modding' started by JessePalacio, 16 Dec 2013.

1. JessePalacio

JessePalacio What's a Dremel?

hello folks.

i am very new to the forum and would like to share my project, Centurion. i cannot keep up with the constant "new stuff" that comes out, so in order for me to pacify that itch, i got into modding. the mods on this build are 100% by hand. the only tools i have are a Rotary, a DIY scoring knife made out of a dull steel saw blade, a cigar torch and a pair of clamps. the best tool i have is my heart and passion for modding.

the build:

Asus Sabertooth Z77
    Asus DCU2 GTX 660 OC edition
    Kingston Hyper X Black @ 2x4gb
    Seasonic M12II 750
    Corsair H60
    Corsair Force GS 128gb SSD / WD 1tb HDD
    Corsair AF120mm Fans (x2)
    Corsair SP120 Fans (x2)
    Cooler Master Silencio 650 (modded)
    Bitfenix Recon Fan Controller

---------------------------------------------

This is how i have it so far. still working on just a little more detail inside, and also still working on the top, and the front panel.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

thank you!!

2. Boorach

Boorach Minimodder

Very nice. Love a black and white build.

3. JessePalacio

thank you sir. =)

4. JessePalacio

photo shoot done, with one table lamp and a blanket. lol. will post final pics soon! thank you!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. JessePalacio

here it is.. CENTURION.

this will be my entry for the 2013 Cooler Master Case Mod Competition. i submitted it, not to compete, but to showcase my build and inspire those who feel that they cannot mod their RIG because they have cheap parts, no money, no tools or what not. all the mods on this build, the decals, the acrylic bends etches and cuts, the paint job and etc.. were all done 100% manually with only a DIY scoring knife a.k.a "thing", some table clamps, a cigar torch and oodles upon oodles of patience, creativity and pure passion and dedication to the art of MODDING.

no, it's not rocking top of the line hardware, the newest and most powerful GPU, and etc.. but it does.. and does very well what i need it to do.

this build is rocking:

Asus Sabertooth Z77
    Asus DCU2 GTX 660 OC edition
    Kingston Hyper X Black @ 2x4gb
    Seasonic M12II 750
    Corsair H60
    Corsair Force GS 128gb SSD / WD 1tb HDD
    Corsair AF120mm Fans (x2)
    Corsair SP120 Fans (x2)
    Cooler Master Silencio 650 (modded)
    Bitfenix Recon Fan Controller

a lot of thought went into this build. i wanted it to look beautiful inside and outside, with or without the PSU and 3.5/5.25 side bay covers. i apologize for the horrible pics, i am no photographer. =)

big thanks to Icemodz.com and Mundi Valur, for sponsoring me with his beautiful sleeving work and lighting. thank you also to Kasper Kragh for helping me with the Centurion banner and emblem. thank you to Nick Blackwell and Dirtysouth PC, for his constant moral support, to Paul Tan and Adam Ebora for the "lessons" and mentoring, and last but not least, THANK YOU to my lady Genevieve Baad, for her unending and unconditional love and support with what i love to do. to those who appreciate my work. your kind words always inspire me to do better. THANK YOU!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS! =)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. CM Nick

CM Nick Cooler Master Representative

Nice build man, really nice!

7. JessePalacio

thank you sir. next project is going to be sponsored by CM. im looking forward to getting started. =)

8. Deblow

Deblow Minimodder

Starting to really like the black and white builds, Looks very slick and tidy
    good job :)