1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Displays Triple monitor setup

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by flame696, 3 Jan 2014.

1. flame696

flame696 Terminating People Since 1980....

Hmm OR does intrigue me, maybe I might wait

2. seapanda

seapanda moobs r us

At 640 x 800 per eye right now you might be waiting a while for something to be able to deliver the detail of 3x WQHD+. They say they're working on a 4K version but when?

3. Parge

Parge the worst Super Moderator

Years most likely for the 4K version. Oculus offers far more than just resolution.

4. Boardoombob

Boardoombob What's a Dremel?

Just to throw something out there, what about a TrackIR setup for a triple monitor setup? It's meant to have a few more axis of tracking than the Rift so might be a handy thing to have if you enjoy sims/Arma.

Quick question for you all - I'm trying to build a triple monitor setup. I know what I want monitor wise, but the problem is the mounts. I've got a Dell 3008 which isn't exactly a light thing, so most of the mounts I've seen aren't suitable.
    Does anyone have any suggestions for a triple monitor mount which can take one of these things?

[edit] Ideally I'm after something which doesn't take up much desk space or something I can potentially wallmount - I've got a 60cm wide desk and would like as much room back as I can get![/edit]

Thanks,

Last edited: 4 Feb 2014