1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Quadcopter Parts in the UK

Discussion in 'General' started by Silver51, 9 May 2014.

1. Silver51

Silver51 I cast flare!

I have a Blade 350QX quadcopter, which is great but the non-standard propellers that come with it are something of a liability. After having one break on take-off (which crashed the quad into a beach) I decided to buy a set of adapters to fit standard props with a 6mm spindle.

I also picked up a set of APC 9x4.5inch Multi Rotor blades.

The problem is that APC talk about the use of adapters but as far as I can tell, their Multi Rotor specific propellers don't ship with them. Also, the ones they do supply on their own seem to be manufactured for either the Slow Flyer or E type props.

Does anyone have any experience with aftermarket props for quadcopters? Also, does anyone know any reliable UK suppliers?

2. DeadP1xels

DeadP1xels Social distancing since 92

Probably not what you're after because I don't know much about quads

But this is a site I use a lot and they have a small selection of quad parts on there and ship stuff pretty damn quick and reliable.

http://www.coolcomponents.co.uk/uav

Silver51 likes this.
  3. *Alex*

*Alex* What's a Dremel?

HobbyKing has loads of quad copter parts I know they are not based here well some stuff is some isn't but they will ship to the UK if you want something from another warehouse, and the parts are pretty good for the price's.

http://www.hobbyking.co.uk/hobbyking/store/index.asp

Silver51 likes this.
  4. Silver51

Silver51 I cast flare!

Thnaks for the replies. HobbyKing seem to have the parts I was looking for, specifically some 9x4.7 props with adapters.

:)