1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LOL Hi everybody

Discussion in 'General' started by The_Beast, 22 Apr 2007.

1. Thawn

Thawn What's a Dremel?

Hi all,

Just getting into pc building this last year (a hackintosh for myself, a regular pc for my dad) but have been hacking code for 30-odd years. Decided to do a bit of hardware for a change. And decided to join up here as the main site's reviews are great and the forums look okay too.

That cat is freaking me right out.

2. Pliqu3011

Pliqu3011 all flowers in time bend towards the sun

Welcome Thawn, please grab a slice of cheesecake and make yourself comfortable. :thumb:

3. Guest-44432

Guest-44432 Guest

Welcome! - The forum has a great community here from all walks of life including Shirty! :D

4. Shirty

Shirty W*nker! Super Moderator

^ He knows ;)

5. Kovoet

Kovoet What's a Dremel?

Oh you mean Shirly the confused puppy

6. Guest-44432

Guest-44432 Guest

I know nothing... :worried:

That's the one! :D Lol

7. SMIFFYDUDE

SMIFFYDUDE Supermodders on my D

I've just noticed that Tuesday marked five years since I joined and I don't think I've said hi yet, so...

Hi everybody!

8. Scroome

Scroome Modder

Oh Hai everyone!

I'm baaaaack!

9. jinq-sea

jinq-sea 'write that down in your copy book' Super Moderator

As I live and breathe! How are you?

10. Scroome

Scroome Modder

I'm very cool thanks!

I'm been very, very busy over the last 9 months and I'll compose something a little more complex at later date, to explain my (probably dull to anyone else) happenings.

Suffice to say that I've missed you lot and just had to return.

11. Shirty

Unbelievable. I'm in a meeting all day but will respond to this with more words this evening!

:jawdrop:

12. Guest-44432

Guest-44432 Guest

WAHOOO!!! - How's it going bud? :)

Apophis54 likes this.
  13. Teelzebub

Teelzebub Up yours GOD,Whats best served cold

You been somewhere? :worried: lol

Kidding mate welcome back who ever you are :hehe:

14. jinq-sea

jinq-sea 'write that down in your copy book' Super Moderator

Missed us? Never!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. Shirty

I'm still awaiting a full and detailed explanation for such a long absence. I can only assume Steve has been living with a tribe somewhere in South America...

16. Scroome

Scroome Modder

Ok Children. I'll tell you the story of my not so wild adventures.......

So, August 2013.

I basically decided that I had enough of my old job. It was boring and going nowhere.

The mighty Thor's dad had just purchased a property in Atlanta and wanted to know if we would come stay for a bit. The fact it had a pool and the average daily temp was around the 30 mark pretty much sold it for me.

My job ended and I packed my bags and flew out........for what I thought would be 4 weeks or so.

It turns out that those 4 weeks turned in to around three months of driving around the States and pretty much having a great time relaxing.

I flew home in October to no job and quickly dwindling resources. Luckily, before I left the UK, my landlord agreed to pay half rent for the time I was away. That massivly helped out, as I wouldn't need to move house, stuff etc.

Christmas came and went without a job and barely any cash. I was starting to worry about being unemployed for so long when I landed a job as a business consultant for another bank. They are paying me three times what I earnt before, so happy days!

I got engaged back in September and will be married this September is sunny Portugal.

Landlords told us last month that we have to leave the flat by the end of June. I was going to come back to the forums sooner, but that threw a spanner in the works.

Rent prices have gone crazy up in my area, and it looks like we're going to have to increased our current rent from £1250 to £1500 Per month. Sigh.

So that's pretty much where my time vanished. I really did miss coming here at times.

From what I can gather, there's been a few changes around here to note.

Firstly I noticed Nexxo is no longer a Mod. I had a feeling with his work load and some of the members here, it might have got to him eventually.

Law bear (I bet you forgot that little saying ;) ) has become a Mod. Good for you Jinq. You're just as cheery as I remember.

Shirty (or should I now say Shirly) has got his partner preggered up again. Congratulations buddy!

TG - The last I heard was that you had seperated from your ex, and were hitting the gym hard. It appears you have become somewhat of a beefcake now. Keep it up ;)

Teelz.........well...........your exactly the same as when I left :).

Anything else I should know about our lovely little community?

Teelzebub likes this.
  17. Farsan

Farsan What's a Dremel?

Hello everyone. Here is a mod lover :)

18. babouk100

babouk100 What's a Dremel?

:clap: Hi everybody :clap:

First, sorry for my English, I'm french and I try to do my best, but sometimes, I make mistakes.

I'm babouk (Héry IRL), 38, from Reunion Island (little French island in Indian OCean)

[​IMG]

I'm cooker, passionate for PC, modding, watercooling, gaming and photo.

I already done one mod, the "Spider Spirit" and the second is in progress (I have to finish to gather all components).

I'll present to you the work on this mod: "Bat Ô Fou" in a topic. I hope you'll enjoy my work and I am eager to have your comments and advices. :)

19. Aurie

Aurie What's a Dremel?

Hey chaps and chappettes. Dave here from the UK, mechanical engineer by trade (Stress discipline). Just about to jump in the deep end with an ambitious modded pc (only built one pc before - and have never done a fancy mod beyond repairing a dodgy PSU), been following this forum for a while and wanted to join and get my hands dirty!

So yah that's me!

20. Apsurdistan

Apsurdistan What's a Dremel?

Hello everyone,I'm from Croatia,I'm 14(unfortunately) and I have a lot of hobbies.I'm not gamer like my friends,but I think that I'm higher ''level'' than they are(when we talk about IT,of course).I like everything connected to informatics and electronics,but there are also a lot ''old school'' hobbies that I love(hiking,woodworking...)...I like all rock bands and some reggae (as Dubioza Kolektiv).When I have free time,I usually make 3D models,mostly in sketchup (I work in it for over 2 years) and Blender,Vray,3ds Max...I hope I will spend good time on this forum and learn a lot of things,and I hope I'll help someone other too.
    I came to this forum because I'm very disappointed of most Croatian forums where they kick you out when you say that you're 14...Greetings from Croatia...I hope that everything is grammaticaly correct :)