1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Anyone here used www.e22.biz?

Discussion in 'General' started by GeorgeK, 6 May 2014.

1. GeorgeK

GeorgeK Swinging the banhammer Super Moderator

As per the title really - has anyone here used them or know anything about them?

I noticed in this month's CPC that they are producing and selling cable combs (to properly space out sleeved cables and make them look better) and so I ordered some from them. Unfortunately 2½ weeks have passed since then and I have received nothing. I have tried emailing them but have had no reply.

It could be that I have to file a PayPal dispute but had a strange feeling that the owner (well the name on the PayPayl invoice) "Nathaniel / Nate George" was something to do with someone on here...

Cheers

GK

Edit: Literally the second I posted this I received an email from Nate saying that he'll look into what's happened with my order - fingers crossed...

2. KidMod-Southpaw

KidMod-Southpaw Super Spamming Saiyan

Yep, very sure that's the site of our very own Editor22. :)

If I were you I'd just drop him a message on here first and see what's up before you escalate it.

3. GeorgeK

I knew I recognised the name / company from here... I'm sure it'll get sorted now that I have a response from them and that I won't need to escalate it.

Cheers bud

4. lilgoth89

lilgoth89 Captin Calliope

i believe that is Muphys law in action

looks like they got some good stuff on that site, might order a few bits and bobs to clean up my Raven Rv02 ( if i ever get her back )

5. GeorgeK

Just a little update. Unfortunately after a very brief email from Nate saying he would look into it I have heard nothing back and still have not received my items... I've just sent another email (in addition to the one I sent 3 days ago) and am hoping to have to not open a dispute with paypal... It's getting close to the point now where I will have to open a dispute soon however as you have a 45 day limit to open a dispute and my order was a month ago...

Poor show really...

6. Kovoet

Kovoet What's a Dremel?

Not good advertising for them but is there fault for not keeping you in the loop

7. GeorgeK

Yeah... I'd much rather be posting about how awesome their stuff is and how good their customer service is but unfortunately that wouldn't be the truth... Shame really

8. Unicorn

Unicorn Uniform November India

Nate and his Girlfriend have been away on a trip for a while. I don't know if it's been a few days or a couple of weeks, but I knew they were away and are back now. This may be the result of him playing catch up but that's speculation.

I haven't got any experience actually purchasing from E22 yet, but I am currently field testing some Ethernet cable combs for him and have also been in discussions with him about getting some custom parts manufactued from acrylic.

Last edited: 16 May 2014
  9. GeorgeK

Cheers for that chap. The email I received from him a week ago said

"Hi George I have just got back from France so will check to see whats going on with your order.

Sorry about the delay"

But I've heard nothing since despite emailing 3 times over the course of the last 6 days...

10. Unicorn

Sorry for not replying sooner George; I was on FB messenger with Nate the day that I last posted in this thread. Couple of messages relating to your situation:

[RE: this thread]

I hope your order arrives soon, judging by this it should be on its way now :)

Last edited: 20 May 2014
  11. GeorgeK

Awesome - cheers for that bud. I didn't notice that on their website (admittedly the announcement is tiny) and I don't check their FB page.

Thanks again - might finally have got to the end of this (after a month...)

GK

12. GeorgeK

These finally arrived the other day :clap: Saga over!!!...

Well... Not entirely... I've unfortunately been sent one broken one and then 6 of the wrong size of others... :wallbash:

Email sent, awaiting response...

Teelzebub likes this.
  13. Carrie

Carrie Multimodder

And still he hasn't had the balls to post here. None of my business but a pretty poor show Editor22.

Teelzebub likes this.
  14. Teelzebub

Teelzebub Up yours GOD,Whats best served cold

So George would you recommend them? they sound a bit slack to me

I'll make my own once I get the CNC machine built and the workshop finished :thumb:

15. Big Elf

Big Elf Oh no! Not another f----ing elf!

I usually get mine direct from Lutro0. As long as you keep the total cost under about $22 (to avoid import VAT and additional handling charges) not only does it work out cheaper they usually get delivered faster! However although Lutro0 usually has a $10 minimum order he bumps it up to $20 when he's busy to cut down the number of packages.

I've just noticed though that Specialtech stock them as well now.

16. Unicorn

Oh man, what a lot of hassle just to get some cable combs :(

17. dannyj94

dannyj94 Former 3XS System Builder

I have never seen or heard of this website before, but it seems to have given me quite some interest :) Thanks for posting this thread othewrwise I wouldn't have discovered such a useful web domain.

18. GeorgeK

Finally received the replacements last week - then received an email two days later telling me they were in the post lol. There was still one mistake but at this point I can't be arsed to email again... I'm really pleased with the effect actually (I'll get some piccys at some point) and would probably use them again but only well into the future when they have, hopefully, sorted themselves out a bit.

Product: 9/10 (as one broke in the post)
    Speed of delivery: 1/10
    Communication: 2/10

19. Big Elf

Big Elf Oh no! Not another f----ing elf!

I just thought I'd add again to this thread. I place an small order about 4 weeks ago and it hadn't arrived after a couple of weeks so I emailed him, no response. I eventually raised a dispute with Paypal and he had until 29th June to respond and not a peep. I've just had notification that my money has been refunded.

I notice his Facebook is being updated so he's just pig ignorant.

I'm friendly with Lutro0 and have already told him that his reputation will suffer if he continues to have E22 stock his products and suggests he finds someone in the UK who's competent to handle them.