1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Case Mod - In Progress Gaming with Colours ( ASUS R4E in STH10 /WC parts: Bitspower,Aquacomputer & EK)

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by r104_for, 11 Dec 2013.

1. amagriva

amagriva Minimodder

I noticed this fact too...In any case he hasn't done a favour to the OP. JM2C

2. jimbaw

jimbaw What's a Dremel?

I need a caselab!
    subbed

3. r104_for

r104_for What's a Dremel?

Thank you =)

Thank you! Probably Bitspower should come out with designs? :p

Cheers! :)

Thanks for the feedback but this is not a completed log, i m still doing.

Thanks a lot! I thought so too :)

Thank you. :)

I am actually still in the midst of consolidating my parts before I start my modding, and I think these shiny hardware are worth my time, my money, my hard sweat. Prolly this post is wasting your time, your effort. Maybe you shouldn’t even bother clicking and wasting your knowledge giving feedbacks that entice you and your friends, and I don’t see my post worth your spare time since I take a long time to get up to speed on my log. :)

Thanks for the feedback, but seriously i didn’t know that there is a time frame to complete a log. If unboxing would put this log on a fast truck, I would definitely love it. But I am one who rather choose on being slow but sure :D

Honestly I am enjoying the pace and way of building this build but certain sure everything will turn out just right :hehe:

Similarly on your S3 colour, the perspective is different. Therefore I don’t see this as failed :hehe:

Thanks for the feedback, I am actually still in the midst of consolidating my parts before I start my modding.:D

Thanks. Anyway I didn’t know project log has to be completed within a time frame of others :p

Yes! Caselab is a good case for watercooling:thumb:

4. r104_for

r104_for What's a Dremel?

Here some update
    -Top change to 360 AMS
    -PSU change to Enemax MAXRevo1500
    -custom PSU cable from Kaiqi

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]