1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AMD tab on home page links to Dabs

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by glendronach, 24 Nov 2013.

1. glendronach

glendronach Minimodder

2. wolfticket

wolfticket Downwind from the bloodhounds

So it is.
    That's either a mistake or some horrible new form of misleading advertising.

3. glendronach

glendronach Minimodder

News items about AMD can be found here
    http://www.bit-tech.net/company/amd
    and
    http://www.bit-tech.net/tag/amd

They have nearly identical contents but the second one curiously has 3 news items which are unrelated to AMD.

What I don't get is why nobody from admin has visited this feedback area and done something about it. It's getting on for 2 weeks.

4. Gareth Halfacree

Gareth Halfacree WIIGII! Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

No it doesn't: all the stories on the first page of the second link relate to AMD, either directly or indirectly. The Scythe Ashura Shadow? Supports AMD processors. The NZXT G10? Supports AMD GPUs. The PS4 processor analysed by Chipworks? Built by AMD. For reference: using the first link gets you stories where the primary named company is AMD, while the second ('tag' rather than 'company') gets you stories where AMD is one of the tags used - which will relate to AMD in some way, but won't necessarily be about AMD.
    Don't look at me, I just work 'ere. (No, but seriously: I have zero power to modify the layout of the site itself.)

5. Old Nikon

Old Nikon What's a Dremel?

Thanks,now I understand:duh:

But i do want a NZXT G10 in white, for the new build.:D