1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other What currently makes your life awesome?

Discussion in 'General' started by Brooxy, 28 Oct 2009.

1. erratum1

erratum1 What's a Dremel?

+1 Anything to get out of this hell hole.

Met the woman I keep hearing getting shagged all the time god talk about fell out the ugly tree and hit all the branches on the way down.

It's really interfering with my pron time hearing that.

2. Almightyrastus

Almightyrastus On the jazz.

It's not that for me, I don't mind it here at all.

I've been to Norway (several times), Sweden (briefly) and Denmark (VERY briefly) and it just feels like coming home each time. Sounds cheesy to say given my avatar pic and sig quote, but it feels more of a 'spiritual' thing.

3. KidMod-Southpaw

KidMod-Southpaw Super Spamming Saiyan

Exactly why I'm just going to bugger around for whatever length of time I feel like and whatever I feel like doing. Will probably try living super, super cheap for some of it there too. Tried it here, it's a lot of fun actually.

4. Almightyrastus

Almightyrastus On the jazz.

Awesome if you can do it, Scandinavia is not known for cheap anything when it comes to living there.

5. BentAnat

BentAnat Software Dev

Our Cell providers FINALLY opening up LTE on all iOS devices (that support it).

Now if only they could fix the bug they have in their systems that eats data (across BBs, iOS, Android, Windows devices... thousands of complaints)...

6. DLDeadbolt

DLDeadbolt Space Cadet

ANd now that you've seen her, everytime you hear her doing it, you are going to be imagining it

7. Porkins' Wingman

Porkins' Wingman Can't touch this

.wav file or didn't happen

8. BentAnat

BentAnat Software Dev

^^what Porkins' said!

9. KidMod-Southpaw

But does it sound as bad as it looks?

10. Unicorn

Unicorn Uniform November India

It's been a crap week, so I'm taking a break from work. I just made myself some lunch, put my favourite playlist on in the lounge and am listening to some of my favourite music in 5.1 perfection. It's the little things in life which keep us sane :)

11. KidMod-Southpaw

Indeed. Made myself a nice little meat and cheese platter for lunch. Now I'm just looking forward to migrating to hopefully colder climate and enjoying new lands, architecture, culture and FOOD.

Also, this:

Last edited: 24 Jul 2014
  12. IanW

IanW Grumpy Old Git

Payday tomorrow, and I'm off! :D

13. mansueto

mansueto Too broke to mod

Had my interview today. Personally felt it went very well. It was very short (only 10 minutes) but they basically described the job, asked 2 questions about why I wanted it, and how I found it. Following that, they described how they wanted a quick informal meeting just to see how the potential candidates would "fit" with their group. They said by Tuesday they'd have a decision. It's nice knowing at the very least that I won't be left hanging for weeks, so to speak.

Also, have 2 keggers; one this weekend, one next weekend! Haven't partied in a long time, so why not!

14. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

Just bought an AC unit, ****ING SLEEP AT LAST!

15. DeadP1xels

DeadP1xels Social distancing since 92

Gnarwolves gig next week, managed to swap my shifts around keep the hours and making sure the day of the gig I'm free

Looking at getting paid more than double my monthly wage after picking up these hours, With very few bills to pay next month I'll have a lot free going which falls perfectly in time for getting equipment and planning a months diet to build muscle.

Feeling great.

16. KidMod-Southpaw

Won 2 VIP tickets to a wee concert on Saturday. More so though, Ebay is ACTUALLY being helpful in helping me raise holiday money. This is awesome!

17. DeadP1xels

DeadP1xels Social distancing since 92

Met a girl at a mates BBQ last night, to say it was good would be an understatement

We initially hit it off talking, she then had my phone and was playing music through a Bluetooth speaker instead of generic pop.
    she liked the exact same bands as I did even the likes of Despised icon put a massive smile on her face.

At this point I was like 'I have to get this girls number', turns out she gave me her details very early on without asking.

She kept dropping kissing hints for a while until I was like '**** it I've had a few' and I can't remember coming up for air after that.

Leaving her was pretty hard when she begged me to stay, With any luck I'll be meeting with her very soon :)

Only thing that sucks is a smashed iPhone 5S screen

18. G0UDG

G0UDG helping others costs nothing

We Had a Charity/Community/Anti Racism event last night to help bring the community together and raise funds for a Homeless Children charity we managed to raise £400 so far with more to come from the Andy Worhole painting I have that will be auctioned off to raise more funds for the charity, I got to meet the BAFTA award winning actor George Newton who played the character Banjo in the hit movie This Is England who was the main speaker at our event well happy :)

19. Tomhyde1986

Tomhyde1986 What's a Dremel?

Air is over rated in that sort of situation. :thumb: :D :thumb:

20. Arthur

Arthur It's for 'erberts !

Give her more time......it will happen :thumb: