1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows AcheAge Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by TheBlackSwordsMan, 9 Oct 2014.

1. TheBlackSwordsMan

TheBlackSwordsMan Over the Hills and Far Away

The last time I played a game in which I could chill out & just travel through a map to deliver goods while listening a playlist of Astral Projection, it was Freelancer(Hey Trent, good to see you again). Not the prettiest graphics but there is something appealing about this MMO.

Last edited: 9 Oct 2014
  2. GTIgeneral

GTIgeneral Minimodder

looks interesting, i have to admit that i have never played an MMO

3. Kanester

Kanester Quake God.

Was really looking forward to this game, But I have played so many MMO's over the years I just feel sick at the thought of levelling up again.

From what I've heard the game is a waist of time if you don't pay, The grind is massive and playing without a sub is a no no.

Love the whole idea of the game but just can't stand playing another MMO to get board after 3 months. :thumb:

4. TheBlackSwordsMan

TheBlackSwordsMan Over the Hills and Far Away

For the moment I play for free, 4 friends of mine are paying, we all put our resources together for the farm and the trade runs. We joined a massive guild to board their galleons when they go on the other continent and the protection : D

5. Weekly_Estimate

Weekly_Estimate Random bird noises.

I need a damn mmorpg where i can once again walk around with a army of 40 minions, DAMN YOU DIABLO 2!

6. dolphie

dolphie What's a Dremel?

This has terrible PVE and boring combat. It is fun if you are a ganker though and have friends.

7. rollo

rollo Modder

Theres not been a great mmo game in years. Most of the recent ones have struggled financialy and have quickly gone free to play or pay to win.