1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hardware Corsair Gaming H1500 Review

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Combatus, 23 Oct 2014.

1. Combatus

Combatus Bit-tech Modding + hardware reviews Lover of bit-tech Super Moderator

2. acitodg

acitodg What's a Dremel?

Great review. I currently have a logitech G35. However, it is getting a bit old. I may just have to consider this one when I look for a new headset.

3. dutchcowes

dutchcowes less is more

Good review, I was looking to replace my Planatronics DSP500 (yes still going)with this one, but the software issues with Corsair on some of their user forums and response, or lack off from Corsair, to solve these software issues has put me off.
    In this instance staying with Plantronics and ordered GameCom 788 instead.

4. Bokonist

Bokonist What's a Dremel?

I have the old non usb version of these. I managed to break the jack off in the line in socket. Got them replaced no bother despite the fact that accidental damage is not covered in the warranty. Good headphones, good customer service.

5. enbydee

enbydee Minimodder

I've had a number of different headsets over the years and, other than a steelseries headband snapping, this is always the thing that seems to wear out first. The 3p connector that even "high end" gear uses seems flimsy.

6. siliconfanatic

siliconfanatic Johny-come-Lately

Oh dear god... This is honestly a great pair of headphones... I own them meself.

But the software has been and still is the biggest pain in the ass I've ever had. It glitched on install, is non functional, and it's kind of like ghost. I can't uninstall it no matter what I try, and as such I cannot install a functional version.

Hopefully once I'm done reinstalling a fresh copy of windows this weekend it'll work when I install it. Then again I also hope Arkham Origins, Saint's row and a couple dozen other things work/ DON'T break.

Yeah. Corsair must be clueless on how to solve software problems. If the drivers/software play this stunt again I just going to RMA the things. Call it quits and splurge on something analog.

Given, I'd really rather not deal with realtek shittio, but at least the software, well, ya know, works?

I'd install a soundcard, but from what I've heard, there are driver and software issues aplenty with those, too.

7. jimbok11

jimbok11 What's a Dremel?

Need to bay myself one of these

Tags: Add Tags