1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other RIP Jack Bruce.

Discussion in 'General' started by Kronos, 26 Oct 2014.

1. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Have not heard this in years and I was in my very early teens when the great Sunshine of your Love was released.

Need to dig out my old Cream albums.

2. Refugee

Refugee What's a Dremel?

Make you realise how old you are when the people you listened to as a teenager are all dying of old age and not drugs.

Can't listen to my albums, they got "borrowed " by an old girlfriend and never saw her again.

3. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

You are still here then Refugee? I wondered as I have sent you two personal messages, no reply and we all are still awaiting an update to your baking a GPU thread.

4. Refugee

Refugee What's a Dremel?

Kronos so sorry I am still getting used to this site and all the cool things you can do with it and didn't see your messages, simple things like editing a message that you have cocked up and messaging without having to ask permission:jawdrop:

Starting stripping it down the other day and got as far as bare bones then got called out to look at a horse the other side of god knows were so put on hold till today, now have to go to Hull to look at another horse.

Wife wants a plod and the one we saw the other day had only got 3 legs.

As soon as I've baked it I'll get back to you.

5. Flibblebot

Flibblebot Smile with me

This +1 :D
    More and more of my childhood heroes/heroines are dying - it must be a sign of getting old!