1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi The World Of Tanks thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by octoberfest, 17 Feb 2010.

1. Risky

Risky Modder

Well I got my first Stark's medal:
    [​IMG]
    A bit of luck surviving that....but they a complete WTF game:
    [​IMG]

Three tanks came to get me and got TD'd plus the rest of the kills. Epic!

Oh and I finally got a Halonen's on the T40. wasn't that special but it's bizarre that it is my first in 855 battle when the T82 prints them!
    [​IMG]

2. legoman

legoman breaker of things

amusing game, didnt win or kill anything but scared the hell out of a Type 61, derp guns can be amazing!

[​IMG]

3. Risky

Risky Modder

I'm a big fan of Jumbo.......
    [​IMG]

4. Risky

Risky Modder

My most effective TOG mission 5 yet:
    [​IMG]

5. obaidbd

obaidbd Minimodder

SP is my new stat padding tonk now !! Getting 3k+ WN8 in most of the games !!! :rock:

[​IMG]

And received TOG II today :D

[​IMG]

And I think I will buy Fury today as well, just for collection. :)

6. legoman

I should get my Tog in the next couple of days the 3X crew XP event really brought out the idiots in all tiers spent hours trying to get the five wins.
    Did by a KV3 at the weekend though.
    Its like watching a tank in slow motion even with the top engine and tracks. drivers definatly getting clutch braking when the time comes.

7. obaidbd

obaidbd Minimodder

8. Risky

Risky Modder

Nice one with the E5 there. I'm currently enjoying the M103 best of my tier 9s, but have just unlocked the T95 so might be some fun there as I liked the T28 :jawdrop:

I got the TOG (H.M.S. Implausible) and have had it painted but it is docked for now until the TOG flood has passed. Fury, on the other hand, has been awesome. (Stats)

Best XP so far here:
    [​IMG]

But it can also be useful in tier 8 if you play with a bit of caution
    [​IMG]

9. obaidbd

obaidbd Minimodder

I am really enjoying E5, so far 72 battles, 60% WR with 2470 avg Damage

I also liked the M103, was thinking to keep it, but you really don't need it if you get E5.

Got both TOG and Furry, but didn't played any game yet.

10. obaidbd

obaidbd Minimodder

free 1 k gold if you don't know yet : http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/444330-1k-free-gold/#topmost

if OverWolf don't have special type of code which allow onece per account or limitation of codes then its possible to create many overwolf accounts with fake emails and you can get code in every hour, which means 24k gold in 24 hours :idea:

And this offer last till 30th Nov :lol:

EDIT: OK, its associates with WoT account so multiple code is not possible :duh:

Last edited: 4 Nov 2014
  11. legoman

Ive got both as well, played one TOG game turning the rudder hard to port on a bridge to block it in a city map caused total mayhem as the land lubbers had no idea what to do

The Furry, not sure I still keep playing it like my E2 with the Derp howie which doesnt work with the lack of turret armour and that gun. played carefully though you can beast things especially a couple of you in them, nippy fast firing with decent pen on tanks in its tier.

12. Dae314

Dae314 What's a Dremel?

Really the M103 is good? I've never used one, but I always assumed it was average/bad because whenever I see one I immediately zero in on the tumor at the top. Since all of my tanks that see the M103 have great accuracy, I pretty much always hit it ._.

In that way it's kinda similar to my Foch where I've got massive weakspots sitting right at the top with neon lights saying "shoot here". Ever since the AC46 line, those weakspots have relegated the entire line to "meh" for me so I assumed that the M103 was the same. What makes it good?

13. obaidbd

obaidbd Minimodder

- Good gun with faster reload
    - Good mobility
    - Medicore armor but possible to make it work
    - its a medium/heavy hybrid tank :)

14. Risky

Risky Modder

I think it comes more easily to me as I haven't played other nations heavy so I don't try to brawl.

15. obaidbd

obaidbd Minimodder

My highest damage battle and I ruined it in the end :waah: also E75 spotted me before i spotted him so it was easy for him...and well played by him

This is my biggest weakness now, and really need to improve, in close/tight situation i always play like retard and lost battles!

WoT Replay

[​IMG]

Also :
    - if that bat-chat wasn't retard i would be dead easily
    - after battle E75 apologize me for shooting gold, that was very nice of him really... i replyed him i would do same if i were in his position

16. Risky

Risky Modder

Well, well, well. I got my first forum restriction anywhere on the internet ever on the WoT Forums for referring to racist ragers in the game (as a group, not individuals) as "morons".

Words fail me.

17. legoman

I got the tortoise yesterday, after some initial "oooooh big tank" moments and noticing the comedy reload speed of 3.79s with the second 20pdr i then got lobbed into match after match full of AMXs. Only saving grace is it fits nicely into wrecked buildings so its hard tro get circled to death.
    Also Scouts still lemming off and the moan you dont get into position quickly enough and they die, when will they learn!

18. Risky

Risky Modder

I have the T30 and the T95 is researched. Tortoises can be nasty with that RoF, though I am a long way away from the 155mm.

In general my play has been dire though this T37 game cheered me up.

[​IMG]

19. lilgoth89

lilgoth89 Captin Calliope

started playing a few games again now my meds have stabilized a little...

started up the French TD line and im really enjoying the tier 3 pocket TD. i has a fantastic gun for its teir but its turn rate is abysmall and its armour is made of tissue paper.

i unlocked the tier 4 TD a while back, but from playing it on the test server i didnt like it much so im likely just to freeXP past it ( or buying it, getting the double in it and leaving it )

also having a fair amount of fun in the M32 arty, with its fairly good ROF and mobility its a arty i enjoy playing since the nerf

20. Risky

Risky Modder

M32? Did you mean M37?