1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gaming Gearing Up for Esports: World of Tanks Strongholds

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Dogbert666, 4 Dec 2014.

1. Dogbert666

Dogbert666 *Fewer Lover of bit-tech Administrator

2. abezors

abezors Lurking since '08

Whilst I'm not interested in this game, the clan features they've added have really interested me re: what features we can expect in other games in the future.

A "framework" and organisational approach like this is a great idea. Placing the "mission" role within the game itself (thus forcing clans to work as a cohesive unit) is something I'd like to see happening more often.

There is certainly more room in the pc gaming sphere for "casual clans" that still want competition -- where members are not regularly competing in leagues and ladders. Features like these help clans grow into more than just a social club.

3. rollo

rollo Modder

Esports you either love or hate. Some games do it quiet well League and DOTA but some you just wonder why they bothered. WOWs Arena been made into esport style tornaments for example. WOWs class balance is never perfect enough to allow a Esport tornament so it just depends on who has the flavour classes of the month on release time.

Tags: Add Tags