1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Portable Anyone have experience of using the Samsung 12.2' Galaxy Note Pro?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Hustler, 28 Dec 2014.

1. Hustler

Hustler Minimodder

John Lewis are currently selling them at £325, which is something like half price compared to when they launched in February this year.

http://www.johnlewis.com/samsung-ga...android-12-2-32gb-wi-fi/p1141099?colour=White

My main use for a tablet is reading magazines and comics, for which a 10' 1080p screen is, for me at least, an absolute minimum, so these with a 12' 1600p screen are pretty much the ultimate.

Portability isn't an issue, as it will hardly ever leave the house.

Basically, are there any reasons/issues with the hardware itself that somebody here who has used one knows about why I shouldn't buy one?

..£325 seems such a bargain TBH.

..would like to pull the trigger on ordering one today or tomorrow, so thanks for any inside tips.

2. creative

creative 500rwhp

I have a note 10.1 and would have another in a heartbeat. I would assume the 12.2 would be very similar.

3. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

I also have a Samsung 10.1 and apart from the bloatware that Samsung bundles I have really enjoyed it. The link you have provided is very tempting at that price.
    Will pop into my local branch and have a look methinks.

4. Moppi

Moppi Minimodder

I have just ordered one of these...

5. acitodg

acitodg What's a Dremel?

I have the smaller version of this and I really like it. It is easy to use, fast, and I am really impressed by the screen resolution and colors.