1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cases Mini itx's

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by dariun, 14 Nov 2014.

1. dariun

dariun What's a Dremel?

Hi All,

I'm thinking about building a mini itx/semi portable desktop and was wondering which cases you would recommend?

I've seen the Parvum S2.0 which looks nice and also the Leet and Maven by Steiger Dynamics and are quite keen on them but know that with the Steigers there isn't a great deal of scope for customisation and that they are also very expensive, even for just the chasis :(

Do you guys have any recommendations of good mini itx cases?

Many thanks!

2. bawjaws

bawjaws Multimodder

Parvum's S2.0 is mATX, not mITX. They have done mITX cases for peeps on here in the past, so why not drop them an email? They're lovely, helpful people.

3. MightyBenihana

MightyBenihana Do or do not, there is no try

Personally I like the 250D or the case lab offering which is you can customize.

4. Parge

Parge the worst Super Moderator

Silverstone FT03 Mini or the 250D. They are about the only two I'd really recommend if you can't get a Parvum.

5. Lankius Maximus

Lankius Maximus Minimodder

Dariun, how small do you want to go? Ive just got hold of an Ncase M1 (1st Edition). Stunning build. As small as I would want to go but again a premium price.

I think a 3rd Edition is just about to be released.

https://www.ncases.com/

6. dariun

dariun What's a Dremel?

Hi All,

Apologies for not checking back on this, completely forgot that I posted this until a few days ago!

Parvum seems to be the front runner at the moment although I do like the look of the 250D.

Lankius, that NCase looks gorgeous but shipping from US kinda kills it :(

Looking to get either a GTX 760 or 970 inside along with an AIO water cooler so no real issues there apart from maybe the 970, thanks all for the suggestions and advice :D

7. bawjaws

bawjaws Multimodder

You should check out Parge's build log (in his sig) - he's got a Parvum mITX with an AIO cooler and a 970, and it's bloody lovely! :D

8. nimbu

nimbu Multimodder

That looks so damn sexy.

9. Bloody_Pete

Bloody_Pete Technophile

I've don't 2 builds this year in the 250D and its an amazing little case. It's the one I'd go for every time!