1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Battlefield: Hardline

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by cool_dude, 30 Mar 2015.

1. cool_dude

cool_dude Minimodder

I'm surprised there isn't a thread for this? Came here to see if BitTech had an unofficial server up etc :D

Been playing it recently, find it a bit of gameplay revamp... I last played the standard BF4 - feels somewhat similar but new game modes add a bit of fun.

How you all finding it?

2. Mr Happy

Mr Happy 4 8 15 16 23 42

There is not a lot of love on this forum for Hardline TBH. Initially i was one of those not giving my money to EA for this "DLC" of a game but i did cave in and buy it.

I go through stages of not wanting to play BF4 and this game gives me something else to do, i dont get serious over it and play for playing sake. The game is not bad and very playable since launch compared to BF4, i wouldnt however pay full price for this and i feel happier having bought a CD KEY for a cheaper price.

3. cool_dude

cool_dude Minimodder

Yeh, I get that feeling on forums lol. Its not bad, I find it a good bit of fun and game modes are decent.

Last edited: 9 Apr 2015
  4. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

I have just started this and first of all what is the point of your partner as she can walk past an enemy with A0 not taking him out and B him not seeing her.

The swamp map got very confusing and spent a fair bit of time wandering about.

Why no silenced weapon if we are doing stealth or is that a no no for the police?

But it runs very nicely and so far am enjoying though the cut scenes do seem overly long.

5. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

This game is so annoying, rubbish guns. Cut scenes far too long. And worse if you happen too go through the wrong door or the right door early then any evidence you missed becomes impossible to get.