1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Any 'vapers' out there?

Discussion in 'General' started by Sentinel-R1, 13 May 2013.

1. rak500

rak500 Minimodder

It's a bit more user friendly, but the taste isn't as good as on my kayfun. The rebuildable deck is well thought out, but the airflow is a bit too much for me. the smallest intake is airier than any Kayfun I own and it's not doing it for me.
    The .5 ohms OCC heads are fun though, lots of clouds...

2. mrlongbeard

mrlongbeard Multimodder

I thought the same when I switched to the subtank, way way too airy comapred to what I was coming from. I was putting it on the smallest opening and then trying to block that off some too.

Couple of months later, I've just ordered the V2 air control base for more air throughput :rock:

3. Zoon

Zoon Hunting Wabbits since the 80s

Side note: whenever I see Kayfun I read Kayin for KayinBlack.

4. GMC

GMC Minimodder

What changed? I find the airflow on my Vulcan far too much and have it near closed...

5. mrlongbeard

mrlongbeard Multimodder

Guess I just got used to it.

6. mrlongbeard

mrlongbeard Multimodder

And I here by declare that the Innokin MVP3 is a total pile of donkey poop, after a whole 3 months the threads are starting to strip out :wallbash: shame as I ran an MVP2 for over a year

7. jrs77

jrs77 Modder

Last edited: 2 Jan 2018
  8. mrlongbeard

mrlongbeard Multimodder

Odd, these are stainless.
    And the mvp2 I used for over a year was fine, its got nowt to do with it being a regulated device...

9. jrs77

jrs77 Modder

Last edited: 2 Jan 2018
  10. mrlongbeard

mrlongbeard Multimodder

Meh, then you're looking at cheap P's o S.
    None of my regulated devices prior to this have been an issue.

11. Ljs

Ljs Modder

What tank would you guys recommend for around £15-£20?

It's a present for a newbie (so no RBA) to go along with an iStick 20w. I was thinking a N-Vape Mini but giving that mine has issues after just a few months I'm a little hesitant.

12. Panomama

Panomama I once signed up on uniform dating

Finally upgraded from my CF sub ohm battery and leaking dark horse RDA clone.

Went to grey haze in Nottingham while visiting friends at Nottingham Trent university.

Picked up an iStick50, Subtank Mini and Cosmic fog kryptonite.
    Really liking it so far, I know the iStick50 has reliability problems but I decided to chance it.
    Love the subtank mini, it runs rings around the atlantis and I really like the rebuildable deck.

13. Shirty

Shirty W*nker! Super Moderator

Up your budget a notch and grab a Subtank Nano. You won't look back ;)

14. mrlongbeard

mrlongbeard Multimodder

Or even the mini, they can then use regular atties, but it comes with rebuild able deck for when they want to give that a try.

15. Panomama

Panomama I once signed up on uniform dating

+1 to the mini

Ideally you'll need the 1.2ohm coils for it to vape at 20w

16. Shirty

Shirty W*nker! Super Moderator

I'd recommend the Mini for 30W and the Nano for 20W. Assuming that the mod is already set in stone of course!

Full disclosure: I don't own a Nano but I've heard good things. I do own a couple of Minis and they play nice with the iStick 30W.

17. Waynio

Waynio Relaxing

Anyone recommend a good dripper that isn't prone to leaking, the freakshow is awesome but it's leaky, have to dismount it about 3 times a day to give it a wipe down else it leaks through my mod, made a 0.5mm aluminium barrier that helps but it still gets through eventually.

18. Sentinel-R1

Sentinel-R1 Chaircrew

Most drippers, by their very nature, are leaky. I've had quite a lot over the last few years and get round the issue by dripping in what I need to vape and then vaping it nearly dry before it goes back in my pocket. No leaks that way. Just give it a good soak before you go for another blast and you wont get a dry hit.

19. Waynio

Waynio Relaxing

Thanks for the tip sentinel, think I'll make do with the freakshow then, ultra compact too. :)

I must say I've only just started using the juice well properly, before I was just dripping on the cotton so was getting about 4 hits so was needing to drip far too often, using the well it's comparable to having a fairly long smoke, far better.

The great thing about it is I'm not constantly vaping since turning to dripping so having it like I would smoke & it's a similar kind of ritual setting it up to rolling a smoke.

And yes, I've started using it til it goes dry lifting the lid to see so I don't take a hit of burning cotton which is nasty. :D

20. Zoon

Zoon Hunting Wabbits since the 80s

You can get the very very good NanoT (Subtank nano) for £22 from Ecigwizard. The also good EMOW Mega can be had for £19.99. Airflow control, 3ml. Forgot to check your location before posting but pop into a local ECW b&m and try one or grab them online.

My next toys are Kanger KBOX (Subox) with a NanoT, can't wait!!

Last edited: 5 Jun 2015