1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Banksy "Dismaland" exhibition

Discussion in 'General' started by Yadda, 20 Aug 2015.

1. Behemoth

Behemoth Timelord in training

My Mrs went yesterday, she said it was brilliant. She wants to go again, said I'd g with her once all the fuss has died down.

2. Flibblebot

Flibblebot Smile with me

The website's ticket ordering is down due to massive overdemand, and people are arguing whether it's really down or just another part of the Dismaland experience :D :thumb:

3. Yadda

Yadda Minimodder

LOL! :hehe:

4. Behemoth

We've got tickets to go on Thursday, should be interesting when we go, having seen the pictures the maid took.

5. BenK

BenK Minimodder

Sounds hilarious. Only reason to go to Weston

6. Behemoth

I don't see why people give Weston the ribbing it gets. I've had no real problems since I moved here 3 years ago. It is a tourist trap in the summer months, but to be honest the town is very easily avoided as I don't generally need to be in town all that often, well apart from when I goto work lol.

Generally though I find Weston a very pleasant place to be. There are far worse places on this land to deal with.

7. BenK

BenK Minimodder

I only say it jokingly and from memories of living near there when I was younger. No doubt there are worse places to live. I'm glad the Tropicana is finally being used for something. My impression of it was it being always on the brink of development in some great project that inevitably fizzled out.

8. Yadda

Yadda Minimodder

You should try living in Wales. :D