1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cases PC Case Help

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Goatzil_11, 27 Dec 2015.

1. Goatzil_11

Goatzil_11 What's a Dremel?

So I've been looking at 2 cases, the Enthoo Pro and the Enthoo Luxe. I'm in need of a upgrade from my current case (Corsair 200R). From what I have seen, both the Phantek cases have good reviews, however I can't decide between the 2 cases.

My only issue with the Enthoo Pro is that can it fit an top exhaust fan which a Phanteks PH-TC12DX CPU Cooler, with the Enthoo Luxe I know I can due to the extended space at the top. It seems like it can, however I am unsure.

2. russ555

russ555 What's a Dremel?

I have the Luxe and it's not a bad case but I would suggest checking other options or wait for others opinions.

3. Otis1337

Otis1337 aka - Ripp3r

i have the Entho Evlove ATX, cannot recommend it enough, but if its between them two, id go enthdo pro, its pretty much the same case, but just costs less lol.

4. Goatzil_11

I have done some research and it seems to me, the Phanteks Pro dominates the sub £100 mark for cases, and the Enthoo Luxe for the £150 sub mark. However I am open to other options, which one would you recommend?

5. Goatzil_11

The Entho Evolve ATX looks absolutely stunning as a case, the materials used, the design. Phanteks did a good job. I may look into the Entho Evolve ATX as an alternative if I dont purchase either the Pro or Luxe. Thanks for the suggestion man!

6. Comrade Woody

Comrade Woody Obsolete

I have the Luxe and I can recommend it, I'd say the lighting is something many could do without but the removable top panel is very handy for cleaning and accessing the top of the case. I'm not sure about size differences between the two though but the chassis itself is the same so any difference is down to the plastic roof section.

7. Goatzil_11

Can the PWM fan hub on the Luxe be removed? I have no use for it as I have a fan controller. How tall is it in person, I'm assuming it won't be much taller than a mid tower case.

8. Comrade Woody

Comrade Woody Obsolete

Yes the fan hub is just a small PCB screwed to the rear of the motherboard tray so you can remove it if you don't need it.

The height is 56cm.

9. Goatzil_11

Thanks for checking, I wasn't sure if you could actually take them out, it's nice to know that you can. Seems like the Enthoo Luxe has all the features at a great price.