1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other RC cars and stuff

Discussion in 'General' started by Vault-Tec, 6 Jan 2016.

1. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec Green Plastic Watering Can

Is there a thread on this forum about RC stuff that I missed? I've tried using search but couldn't find anything. I currently have a Schmacher Cougar KR (brushed) and a Kyosho Sandmaster that lives up to its name. I live about 100ft from the beach so when the tide goes out so does the Sandmaster :)

Couple of pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

IIRC the Cougar has a 12 turn motor. It's seriously quick. I run it mostly on grass/dirt/gravel and concrete as I live close to an old WW2 airfield.

2. -=ice=-

-=ice=- What's a Dremel?

I've been known to dabble a bit in RC

https://www.youtube.com/user/RCMojoTV/

Not doing much with PCs these days so I don't post a lot here any more, still read though :D Spending too much money on RC's... Far too much... :rock:

3. crazyg1zm0

crazyg1zm0 Minimodder

Have an Old HPi RS4 Nitro Super Rally at home that i need to get a part or 2 for, but as its 10+ years old now 3d printing might be my best bet, Looking and getting a WR8 now that I see electric is so much better than it used to be.

4. legoman

legoman breaker of things

Keep being tempted to get a 1/16 RC tank, probably need to wait till I move so I have the space for one though

5. Vault-Tec

Very cool I shall do some watching later :thumb:

Just can't wait for the weather to change now. My cars are over my mother's house atm because there's a huge field near her house that has a gravel path that's untold fun.

I'm also currently building a Tamiya Lamborghini that I'm going to use as a drift car :)

6. johnnyboy700

johnnyboy700 Minimodder

7. lilgoth89

lilgoth89 Captin Calliope

[​IMG]

My pair... in need of Weathering...

1/16 Kv1 and PZIV

8. SuicideNeil

SuicideNeil What's a Dremel?

[​IMG]

GorillaMaxx- 99% upgrade or aftermarket parts, running a v1 Mamba Monster esc and 1515 1Y motor on 5s2p Lipo power.

[​IMG]

Tamiya TXT-1- 95% aftermarket, upgrade or custom made parts with a Mamba Monster esc and 1515 1Y motor, running 5s lipo.

[​IMG]

Tamiya Madbull- mostly stock with a BL system and 2s lipo for power.

Some say, I'm one of the ancient R/C demi-gods...

9. Vault-Tec

Very nice Neil. I was considering a truggy for the sand but I got the Sandmaster very cheap and it allowed me to use my existing batteries and so on. Saying that the Sandmaster was balls slow when I got it so I changed the motor to a 13 turn and got a better pinion. Now it drifts on the sand really well :)