1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Teelzebub - gone but never forgotten

Discussion in 'Serious' started by Carrie, 27 Jan 2016.

1. Fizzban

Fizzban Man of Many Typos

Damn, the start of this year just gets worse and worse. RIP Teelzebub.

2. TheBlackSwordsMan

TheBlackSwordsMan Over the Hills and Far Away

He wasn't sarcastic, he was just too magnificent for the rest of us (scrubs).

3. lysaer

lysaer Suck my unit! Kirk lazarus (2008)

Oh no, this is terrible news , such a nice guy

My condolences too his family and friends and may he rest in peace

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

4. Elton

Elton Officially a Whisky Nerd

Dang. Rest easy Teel.

5. Margo Baggins

Margo Baggins I'm good at Soldering Super Moderator

6. adidan

adidan Guesswork is still work

Teel?!??

I've not been on here for quite a while and am wondering how many expletives I can use before being banned.

Tel, I hope you continue your wind-up merchantry wherever you are, RIP you funny sod you'll be missed.

7. Ljs

Ljs Modder

I just saw Speadie's user title in a difference thread, panicked, thought it must be about Wogan, and then saw this. :waah:

I didn't realise he was ill - such a great shame as he was a lovely chap and always so nice to me.

Very upsetting.

8. flame696

flame696 Terminating People Since 1980....

OMG ive just only seen this thread..... i cant believe he has gone. I rarely post or visit this site so i didnt know about this. Thought it was quiet around this forum and now i know why!

Going to miss you Teelz RIP my friend

9. penryn 2 hertz

penryn 2 hertz I'm not a science fiction writer...

R.I.P Teelz what a crazy world we live in life is too short...Going to miss his crazy REP BOMBS.

10. SonOfTeelzbub

SonOfTeelzbub What's a Dremel?

Unfinished business.

Hello everyone, please allow me to introduce myself, I am the son of the late Terence church known to you as Teelzebub, I was told by his friends in Wales about this forum and his final project.

First of all I just want to say thank you for all your kind words, and reading through the forum and this post it did make me smile, we really appreciate your gestures and kind words.

As a gesture of respect I will finish his final project after I have dealt with the many legal and burial aspects when someone passes away, so please excuse me if I go quite for a while.

I am not a tech head when it comes to PC's, I used to work on total conversations and mod for the unreal engine so I was on the other side of things so to speak, but I do have some support and of course his CNC machine and lathe to get stuck in, however if you don't mind I will pop into to ask questions and some advice from time to time, as I said all the legal side and burial stuff is really taking up a lot of my time for the moment.

I know some people knew him personally outside of the forum and if you do want to come to the funeral/cremation then please PM for details.

Once I am finished with the burial and other stuff I will begin to ( slowly ) get his final project finished and keep everyone updated if they wish me to.

Once again thank you.

Jason Church

Ljs and GaryP like this.
  11. SuperHans123

SuperHans123 Multimodder

v.sad news.
    RIP Tel

12. modd1uk

modd1uk Multimodder

I don't venture into this bit of the forum much but when I do I'm always sad :(.

RIP Teelzebub

13. Carrie

Carrie Multimodder

Hi Jason.
    I've tried to Pm you but I think you need more posts for the Pm function to activate - can a mod do something to change that in this special circumstance please?

Terry and I discussed his build in some detail so if, when the time is right, I can let you know some of his plans I'll be happy to do so.

Carrie

14. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec Green Plastic Watering Can

That's awesome news. I bet he would be chuffed to know it will be finished some day :)

15. SonOfTeelzbub

Thank you carrie, I have tried to send you a message back, but I think I need more posts.

Once I get the legal side of when someone dies in motion and the funeral done it would be great to find out what he was planning, from looking at his work in the flesh I know what he was trying to do but there maybe some details that I don't want to miss.

So it would be much appreciated.

16. Pookie

Pookie Illegitimi non carborundum

Welcome to the forum Jason, your father was a great character on the forums and he will be missed. Finishing his project would be a lovely tribute and I cant wait to see it finished. Did you realise that you are missing an "e" from from Teelzebub?

17. SonOfTeelzbub

thank you, and yes I did miss an E out on purpose :D

18. N17 dizzi

N17 dizzi Multimodder

That rep cheating, group making, un-friending devil. Very sad to hear this, we shared many chats in PM about various board goings on. A true board friend and a no-nonsense buyer and seller of computer junk.

My step-mum has COPD, I've seen how hard it can be, I am glad he does not have to suffer any more.

All the best to the family,

Dom

19. notmeagain

notmeagain Minimodder

Keep the brandy warm for me 'Bub, always looked forward to your posts, and I'll look forward to meeting you in person one of these days.

Give 'em hell.

20. Archtronics

Archtronics Minimodder

Such a shame rest in peace pal.