1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi The Division - General

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Otis1337, 25 Feb 2016.

1. Otis1337

Otis1337 aka - Ripp3r

Game is now unlocked for Uplay

Bed time:
    Smashed it solo (friends are all in bed) level 6 after 2 hours.
    Iv still not got my Hazmat stuff yet.. did anyone else get it? all the other rewards i got tho.

Last edited: 8 Mar 2016
  2. Otis1337

Otis1337 aka - Ripp3r

Its safe to say ubisoft and having a headache this morning. Servers have crashed and have been down for a while, but some people are able to connect, just not most.
    People including my self are missing some or all of the rewards. Guess ill leave this till tomorrow.

3. pre

pre Minimodder

Any sign of hacking/aimbots yet or do Origin have some cheat prevention?

4. Otis1337

Otis1337 aka - Ripp3r

its not on origin dude, its not a EA title. Its Ubisoft with Uplay.
    To early to tell and you wont notice till your in the DZ. But im on the forums and reddit and there is no word of hackers/cheaters.

5. Kehoe

Kehoe Minimodder

Holding back for a while on this game, Still not sure if/when i get it what format to go for im a PC gamer at heart but all the lads where i work are on the XBone so part of me thinks that would be a better option to get the most out of this game, as i feel playing it with friends would be a better option.

Time will tell. lol But for now will let the hype settle and see what happens over the next few days.

6. GravitySmacked

GravitySmacked Mostly Harmless

I'm looking forward to playing tonight, assuming the servers are ok anyway. Unlocked too late for me last night, I fired it up and then thought better of it.

7. GravitySmacked

Just had a quick 30 minute blast on my lunch-break. Servers seem fine and it looks / plays great :)

Anyone feel free to add me if you want to hook up at some point - username GravitySmacked.

8. Guest-23315

Guest-23315 Guest

I've got to say, absolutely nothing ive seen/read so far on this makes me want to give it a try.

Its a mixture of genres that doens't appeal, and the rediciulously long time to kill is then a complete turn off. I may give it a go on a friends console or something, but I won't be picking it up until ive tried it hands on.

9. Otis1337

Otis1337 aka - Ripp3r

TTK is dependent on your level and kit.

If your going against mobs that are much higher level than you they will take some hammering,
    But going against mobs around my level i can kill 3 in one mag no problem so long my aim is on point. Even more if i use nades ect.

Boss's use lots of armor, have face shields and multiple bulletproof vests so take some time to kill, but they are boss's

on a side note, servers are been very temperamental still

10. smc8788

smc8788 Multimodder

Snipers rifles are awesome, nothing better than popping a cleaners tank and watching him go up.

As said, TTK is irrelevant due to the pace of the game, if it was a fast paced FPS like COD then it would feel out of place but as it's a third person RPG it feels fine and scales with your level and weapon.

11. DLDeadbolt

DLDeadbolt Space Cadet

Was pleasantly surprised that most of the game (~32GB) was on the physical discs (5 of them), with only a small (~2gb) patch.

Though the game was running smoother and seemed to actually look better than the beta... turns out instead of struggling on the high settings like the beta, my graphics got defaulted to low settings. Weird how the sharp increase in performance makes it feel like the game LOOKS better at lower quality settings. (Where's Nexxo with his psychobabble? =P )

12. nimbu

nimbu Multimodder

So I thought I'd give it a go.

1) installed quickly
    2) created a uplay account
    3) crashed on first run
    4) updated nvidia drivers
    5) crashed after intro
    6) crashed on first mission to get food supplier as soon as the Ai for the first two targets popped up.

Will try again later tonight

13. nimbu

nimbu Multimodder

OK I got a little further, level 4 in game and actually enjoying myself. Having not played the alpha /beta im a complete noob but as i said i likes it.

14. stephen0205

stephen0205 MrSteve

Im still on the fence for this game. I played the beta and it was not bad, but only myself tho. Non of my mates picked it up and i only got a few hours on it (other commitments unfortunately)

Against all the npcs it just seemed like a battle of reloads tbh. I think in a few months, once some of the issues are resolved, ill pick it up.

15. GravitySmacked

I'm having a blast with it and it's one of the few games I really enjoy playing co-op.

16. Otis1337

Otis1337 aka - Ripp3r

loving it my self, just finishing off the west side of NY, about to make the trek to the east.
    Iv been playing mostly by my self, im level 19, hit me up with a invite! :)

reaper133790

17. wolf5ster

wolf5ster Minimodder

I would but I am only on level 4 and can't help losing ammo by the second.

If anyone wants me to carry me I am

hulst2008

18. Weekly_Estimate

Weekly_Estimate Random bird noises.

latest nvidia drivers update, can't even run the game without my pc crashing on launch

19. phinix

phinix RIP Waynio...

YAY!!! Today I got the Golden Edition for my birthday!:clap::clap::clap::clap:

20. [ZiiP] NaloaC

[ZiiP] NaloaC Multimodder

Clocked up just over 20 hours so far since release. Played a few games with Otis and more with the lads from ZiiP (more similarly ranked players) and I have been absolutely loving it!

It's a great co-op MMO and it has lived up to my expectations. I tried not to comment on any threads in the run up to release because of a lot of comments (not specifically here) from people, but I am absolutely delighted with the game so far :)