1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hardware Fierce PC Interview

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Dogbert666, 15 Mar 2016.

1. Dogbert666

Dogbert666 *Fewer Lover of bit-tech Administrator

2. Locknload

Locknload Jolly Good Egg

Oh right.
    I thought you meant confrontational.

3. jimbok11

jimbok11 What's a Dremel?

Doesn't seem to be a system configuration tool (from scratch)...not that's easily visible to me anyway...disappointing.

4. leexgx

leexgx CPC hang out zone (i Fix pcs i do )

not compleatly bad but you need to correct some issues when configuring the systems

first annoyance was that when you're first on the configuration page when you scroll down the bit at the top does not auto hide (you have to press the up arrow next to the reset button) this by default popped out item is taking nearly half of the screen up on a 1366x768 screen (current system configuration should be on the left ideally)

don't close items that have been expanded as it makes the whole page moves up and down when you click on another item to change (its closing the last item that was expanded, which is not really desired as you can't see what you have changed, without expending the bit at the top)

also you're using the scam look alike 24x7 support popup thing woman at the bottom right

Last edited: 16 Mar 2016
Tags: Add Tags