1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding $.50 fans

Discussion in 'Modding' started by UnLoadeD, 2 Feb 2002.

1. UnLoadeD

UnLoadeD What's a Dremel?

2. bLiNdPyRo

bLiNdPyRo What's a Dremel?

22dBA and 24.7CFM, not a bad deal.

3. psibim

psibim What's a Dremel?

Not bad at all.. Then you should also have enough of them for lets say the next 20 cases ? :D

4. $39 for 80 fans, 80 fans = 80 tries to make a sucessful LED fan mod. $39 for 1 pre LED modded fan. I have an Idea, buy 80, get skilled in the art of LED fan modding, and make hella profit ;)

5. Clye-Joe

Clye-Joe What's a Dremel?

Unloaded: Electronic Goldmine a goodplace to buy from? Hows service?

6. UnLoadeD

UnLoadeD What's a Dremel?

I never bought from em, but saw somebody mention that they had in a post somewhere, so i checked it out, If you order post how it went.

7. Floydian

Floydian What's a Dremel?

Electronics goldmine is pretty good to deal with, but if you order over the phone just make sure you give them the right product numbers, because they couldnt verify them for me, and I think she or me screwed up a couple numbers and I got some potentiometers instead of LEDS (I needed them anyway lol) as well as a few other items I provided the correct item #'s for (2 of em out of 15 items ordered).

On the items they screwed up they resent the correct items, so pretty good service, will order again probably. The shipping was like 6-7 bux, but I dont remember exactly.

8. brutal

brutal What's a Dremel?

that place has cheap blue led's 3000mcd $20 bucks for 10, not bad cause they are $3.50 for that power here in town