1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Case Mod - In Progress [BATMAN v SUPERMAN Casemod] Batmobile2k16 by thechoozen

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by thechoozen, 2 Feb 2016.

1. thechoozen

thechoozen Minimodder

Just a small Update: At the moment it seems like our batmobile has made the race....:thumb:

at the moment we don´t have an official confirmation....but everything looks good:

[​IMG]

So we want to use the chance to send out a big thank you to all the other contestants :thumb::thumb:

Everybody did great work ...and there is the one or other entry which i would love to see on my desk :D

And also a big thank you to all the People behind the scenes who made this contest possible!!! :thumb:

And most important we want to say Thank you to all the People which supported our Project!!!!:rock::thumb:

2. jones-965

jones-965 Modding & tuning

Beautiful work. Congrats!

3. thechoozen

thechoozen Minimodder

@Jones-965 thanks a lot my friend!!

And also thank you Bit-tech.net & Antony for the MOTM nomination!!!

I finally have some news:

The Charity Auction for our Batmobile2k16 has been launched:

https://www.gamingforgood.net/g2a

So, if you liked our Project, here is the chance to win it, while doing something good for children :rock:

4. Franklin

Franklin Minimodder

Why the hell is this only a 3 star topic? Everyone giving less than 5 stars clearly don't recognise a could worklog en build.

5. Cheapskate

Cheapskate Insane? or just stupid?

Awesome!, and quick! :lol: At first, I thought this was going to be about half the size it ended up. It looks huge.

@Franklin - You were gone for the rep bombing/ one star to protest the rating system fiasco. Essentially, we have one or two people here that bomb all rated threads with a single star.