1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Photos Latest Purchases Thread: v2.0

Discussion in 'General' started by RTT, 29 Oct 2007.

1. TheStockBroker

TheStockBroker Modder

I got the Mirra 2, which will hopefully be quite an upgrade from my 5? 6? year old IKEA Markus. I'm trying to go down the contracting/freelance route at the moment, which will potentially mean more time spent in my home-office (that's how I justified the cost to myself, anyway). Couldn't stretch to an Aeron or Embody, and the Sayl while pretty didn't look like it would also be good to recline with xbox controller in-hand for the occasional evening gaming sesh

2. Weekly_Estimate

Weekly_Estimate Random bird noises.

3. veato

veato I should be working

Lexar UHS-II (U3) 32GB card. A little upgrade on the Kingston Class 10 16GB card being used in my LX100 to ensure 4k compatibility.

[​IMG]

The LX100 only needs (and technically supports) UHS-I U3 but the UHS-II is backwards compatible. Also the advertised 150MB/s speed is read. Writes are up to 75MB/s.

4. legoman

legoman breaker of things

Ive got a kit from a VXR8 which will take me from 285/210 to 345/285 just cant be bothered to fit it at the moment.

Back on topic, not overly exciting but

Water proofing spray
    2 X Latex inner tubes for bikes
    Hope Pro evo 4 front hub (15mm axle)
    Hope pro eveo 4 rear hub (QR)
    Hope hub adaptor rear (10mm)
    Wheel dishing tool

5. lysaer

lysaer Suck my unit! Kirk lazarus (2008)

Herman Miller are amazing, welcome to the club

I have an Embody which I opted for after having back surgery and it is the best chair I have ever owned

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

6. Almightyrastus

Almightyrastus On the jazz.

[​IMG]

Exciting times...

7. liratheal

liratheal Sharing is Caring

A dashcam (I went for a Mini 0805), 64gb micro SD card, two hardwiring kits, additional GPS base.

Gonna get some dashcam action all up on the cars soon!

8. LennyRhys

LennyRhys Fan Fan

Treated myself to a bit of a spending spree - got a new mouse (G700s, delivery next week), a new pair of Air Max 2015 at a bargain price on ebay (£57), and a used Galaxy Note 4 also from ebay. Really wanted a bigger screen and coming from a LED on my Nokia I wanted the same again, which limited my options. LOVE this phone!!

9. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec Green Plastic Watering Can

Lots and lots of smalls.

X10 were £5.

[​IMG]

X1 was £3 ! (blue)

[​IMG]

Two of these at a fiver or so.

[​IMG]

£7

[​IMG]

£3

[​IMG]

And 5x£4

[​IMG]

So nearly £40 just to tidy some hoses but man, it was so worth it. I'll get some pics up when I'm finished, I just need the nut as the bolt was longer than I wanted so sticks out a bit.

PC modding eh? seems the bug has bit me again. Next week I want to replace all of my fans with very expensive ones..

10. Fishlock

Fishlock .o0o.

Bought a GoPro Hero4 silver not long ago and thought this would go nicely with it:

[​IMG]

I put my first flight up on Youtube, if you're interested. I'm very new to editing, so be nice.

11. Blademrk

Blademrk Why so serious?

Apart from Doom I haven't listed anything for a few months, so:
    A few Steel Book Blu-rays (Deadpool, Goosebumps, Star Wars VII, Hellboy, Grosse Point Blank and a few others).
    Jim Butcher "Academ's Fury" ebook.
    Burn Notice dvd boxset.
    A new Lego kit (Marvel Ghost Rider) for my birthday.
    Some Doom/Marvel/Anime pop vinyls (started building a bit of a collection now).
    and I put a deposit down on an Ibanez guitar I found in the local cash Generators that was signed by Linkin Park which I'll hopefully pick up when I get paid at the end of the month.

12. IanW

IanW Grumpy Old Git

A new bed, and the "Ikea recipe" enclosure for my 3D printer.

13. Darkwisdom

Darkwisdom Level 99 Retro Nerd

I bought a new toilet seat, the luxury continues.

14. B1GBUD

B1GBUD ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Accidentally Funny

Keeping things cool!

Kraken x31
    [​IMG]

2 x Noctua NF-S12B Redux
    [​IMG]

2 x Noctua NF-R8 Redux
    [​IMG]

15. TheStockBroker

TheStockBroker Modder

An Angelbird Wings PX1 to keep SSD temps in check
    [​IMG]

2 x Michelin Pilot Sport 3's because my current fronts are pretty much racing slicks now :D (Tyreleader have some great prices at the moment if anyone's interested)

16. rainbowbridge

rainbowbridge Minimodder

Crazy purchase of the life time.

entering into serious land now with my set up, just dropped 1k on a Direct Drive Wheel Kit, I have to take all the multiple parts they send and put it in a case and do some basic wiring, it doesn't even come with a wheel, it's at the level of Leo bonnar, I know Logitech are coming out with a direct drive wheel later this year but honestly it's too little too late and it looks terrible.

It's quite an interesting item for quite a large community and as I am into making good things for sim racers I'll have to try to document this migration from t500rs to a brand new full kit open wheel.

The drive experience is beyond night and day apparently, wheel communicates every bump every sensation.

This should be interesting home project, I did city and guilds radio electronics to leave college so I know which side of soldering iron to hold.

Will take pics

17. Maki role

Maki role Dale you're on a roll... Lover of bit-tech

First up, the Egg arrived! Thing thing is huge, looks awesome too. Gave it a go last night, only had burgers in the fridge at the time so not exactly something that benefits from this sort of barbecue. They were very tasty, I'm hoping to try out some foods on the weekend that definitely do benefit from the egg though, like pulled pork or brisket. Breaking the thing in with a simple dish seemed like a good idea too.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And for actual purchases, a load of sandpaper and related paraphernalia. This stuff really adds up, do need the different grits though.

[​IMG]

18. IanW

IanW Grumpy Old Git

Tickets for Independance Day: Resurgence at the local IMAX for tonight, because [expletive deleted] watching 23hrs of political referendum TV on EVERY channel!

19. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

[​IMG]

Borrowed one for a bit.

20. Byron C

Byron C Multimodder

That's exactly what I'm doing :). I even booked today & tomorrow off...