1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi ARK: Survival Evolved

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Jasio, 4 Aug 2015.

1. nimbu

nimbu Multimodder

What level are you atm? Pteras are weird in that they sit low on the kibble chain but a saddle for riding them is lvl 35 or 40.

If you haven't leveled all that much I just rerolled on a pve official server with the new map.

Joined a newly formed tribe (3 of us, all admins) and can offer you (or other bit techers) a spot if you fancy it. I'm only 26 on this server but it's coming along nicely.

2. iancowell

iancowell Minimodder

is there anyway to find out what server i was on as left to goto sleep and had the makings of a base going but cant remember the name of it now

3. nimbu

nimbu Multimodder

On the server selection page bottom left you can choose some filters. Filter by my survivors. Though if it's been quite a while even that won't work.

4. VipersGratitude

VipersGratitude Multimodder

Just picked it up in the sale...anyone still playing this?

5. iancowell

iancowell Minimodder

I still play this :)

6. nimbu

nimbu Multimodder

Me too. Officialserver 432 near spawn point west 3

7. wolf5ster

wolf5ster Minimodder

Just bought this to play local with my daughter in the sale.

8. VipersGratitude

VipersGratitude Multimodder

Just checked Server 432, 100-150 ping for me...

9. nimbu

nimbu Multimodder

I'm about the same ping and I've been playing fine. Gotta some stuff to do in RL, but I'll be back on later today. More than welcome to join my tribe just me online generally.

Yes it's a pvp server but for the most part it's quiet. The alpha tribe likes to pick on folks now and then but again they arnt too bad to deal with.

I just came back to the server and spent yesterday rebuilding the base (I was offline line for about a month and it had been raided.) Main base is "secure" again got all the basics back up.

Got the dodo farm going again.

10. fitzsteve

fitzsteve What's a Dremel?

I'm playing Ark with some friends, about 900 hours now in our own servers, just started a PVP server after playing exclusively PVE, done most we can in the PVE server now.

Fantastic game though, still plenty of bugs to iron out the worst is one you have a massive base it takes in excess of 1 minute to render the base which is very immersion breaking! I hope they come up with a solution for that.

11. law99

law99 Custom User Title

Had to stop playing myself. Too much time sinked in to it. And I logged on one morning and some sort of clipping error had happened with my Giganotasaurus... it was the final straw.

Loved building boats as a mobile base though.

12. Booga

Booga Cuppa tea anyone?

I am an addict, my name is Paul.

I was gifted this from a mate on Steam, however he has yet to join me in game.
    I have clocked up 247 hours and by now the average person would have about 100 dinos.
    I have 6 and 2 of them where gifted to me.
    I have tamed more but lost a few on the way.
    Playing solo and coming from a casual gaming background (8 years in LOTRO) I love the fact that I can just play this game entirely my way. Watching bases rise and fall and players come and go like the ebb of the tide (I live near the coast), it feels like I am entirely the master of my own destiny, apart from when other players lavish gifts on me.
    The reason that happens is that I managed to pick, at random, quite possibly the best PvE server ever. Why PvE I hear you ask (or is it the voices in my head again?), well PvP has never really been my cup of tea. I did enjoy some of it in LOTRO but was happier just pootling round doing my own thing or in a group with my kin.
    I like the fact that I am not forced to do anything, the only thing driving progress is either my own curiosity and the fact that I get to ride dinos.

13. iancowell

iancowell Minimodder

I totally agree with you there that it's nice to be able to do your own thing :) what server are you in? I'm on 276 on nitrado

14. Booga

Booga Cuppa tea anyone?

420 on Nitrado

Sorry for the delay in responding I didn't sub to the thread.

15. iancowell

iancowell Minimodder

OK so for some reason my dino gates keep disappearing anyone else encountered this?

16. Booga

Booga Cuppa tea anyone?

Nope, but I have had an old ruin appear half through one of my walls.
    Ladders don't work anymore and I play more out of habit than anything else.
    On the upside I pick up all the old abandoned pets near me so am getting a nice collection without the ball ache of taming.
    Soon I'll be like some old crazy old woman surrounded in **** and pets. :thumb:

17. nimbu

nimbu Multimodder

So after being back for a bit something nice but weird happened to me. Someone who has been playing solo on the server was quiting and wanted to leave me his stuff.

We merged and he then showed me the Base.

Based in the north east snow biome I now have a metal fortress, 8 vaults, some crazy tames.

Being that's it's so cold and deep into the snow biome no one really ventures here so I'm safe from casual raiders and the power hungry beta tribes. The alpha tribe has a Base just above me but they are cool with me. Also the Base is very difficult to get to on foot.

Other than the extreme cold it's pretty darn cool. I've begun to extend it and get even more defenses up.