1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi Last Game You Completed?!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by MrDomRocks, 24 Sep 2012.

1. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. Just finished this after killing the final boss, though to be hones I am not sure how I managed it. Great game with plenty of replay value as there are many ways to complete everything. I also think that this is probably a game where you need to be aware of the story line which I admit I tend not to bother with in most games as I am a steam through and kill everything that moves.
    I will start another play-though and this time note the story.

I did find the guns particularly weak as you seem to need to be within a couple of feet for the pistols be it stun or bullet to be of any use. The augs can be a bit of a hit and miss given that it is pretty much impossible to activate them all on one play-through and of course if you pick the wrong ones you are f***ed. Remote hacking is a definite must.

all in all a good game and that coming from a gamer who is not really into creeping about.

2. Mister_Tad

Mister_Tad Will work for nuts Super Moderator

Journey

It was... different. I nearly bought it a thousand times over the last few years, but no excuse now it's free this month on PS+

Kind of what I expected, based on what I had heard others say about it. I'm not sure I'm as 10/10 elated about it as others have been. Did I enjoy it? I'm not sure to be honest. I didn't not-enjoy it. The ending is...
    let's just say a little anti-climatic.

3. Pete J

Pete J Employed scum

@Mister_Tad I found that it was the whole experience that was excellent. The ending is one of those things that you'll love or hate. Personally I loved it as
    it reminds you of where you came from

4. Mister_Tad

Mister_Tad Will work for nuts Super Moderator

I just kept thinking it was a little bit up it's own arse to be honest. Interesting, but that's where I'll leave it.

5. noizdaemon666

noizdaemon666 I'm Od, Therefore I Pwn

From Dust

For those unaware, it's essentially a God Sim. You pick dirt up, move it around etc etc.

Quite enjoyable, if repetitive. The ending is complete rubbish though in my opinion. It was very anti climatic.

6. benjjamin

benjjamin needs MORE POWER!

GTA 5

Had this since launch on the ps3 and got so far but then got an xbox one and the ps3 went into the kids room so never got chance to play it then.

Eventually got it on steam and managed to completed it :D

7. Pete J

Pete J Employed scum

Mirror's Edge: Catalyst

Brilliant game that takes the concepts of the original and uses them to build something even better. I highly recommend it. Pretty graphics, good music etc; the last level is breathtaking in scope.

I strongly suspect we'll see a third installment at some point, bringing the series to a close. I just hope we don't have to wait another nine years to see it.

8. SMIFFYDUDE

SMIFFYDUDE Supermodders on my D

Metro: Last Light

Much like the first game I though it was nothing more than alright. Not a game I'm going to get all nostalgic about in 10-15 years time but I enjoyed it well enough.

9. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Rise of the Tomb Raider Baba Yaga: The Temple of the Witch. Bloody short DLC and little more than a simple boss fight, no tombs etc to explore.

10. Pete J

Pete J Employed scum

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

Managed to wrap this up today after having played through the night to see it off. Not as good as its predecessor, with some awful animation, poor graphics in places (though some REALLY cool ones in others) and idiotic AI hampering the overall effort. The game ends somewhat abruptly as well (only one boss fight this time), to the point that I didn't see it coming and hadn't brought along all the cool toys I'd been saving up to do battle with. Also, the end boss can be taken out in a second or two without cheating (and no, not using the killswitch either) and you don't even have to max out a skill to be able to do this a la the original Deus Ex.

Overall, I found this game a 'meh'. Although I bought the season pass, I have no inclination to go back and play more, let alone consider a second play through.

11. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Fallout 4
    Completed it with all the DLCs. Few months effort since the summer. Extremely compulsive, but not necessarily "great". I did not scavenge but I enjoy shooting things with lots of crazy guns. Far Harbor was farrr better than Nuka World. I'm done now. No need to play it again.

Firewatch.
    At first I was pissed there's so much swearing as I wanted to play a walking sim with my 3 year old. But then I started playing with the lights off in the evening and OMG I'M SO GLAD I DIDN'T. Intense and incredible experience. Shame it was only 'one episode' but I can see why. GOTY for me. 5 hours of that versus 132 hours of FO4 too.

Last edited by a moderator: 24 Oct 2016
  12. Pete J

Pete J Employed scum

^Yeah, waiting on Fallout 4 VR to happen. I got bored of playing it, so am hoping VR will spice things up enough that I'll get around to completing it. After having played Fallout 3 twice and New Vegas (all to relative full completion), Fallout 4 is just more of the same. The beginning of the game is excellent though.

13. Pete J

Pete J Employed scum

Gears of War 4

A nice change to Deus Ex MD - simple run around and shoot things. Extremely pretty and fun, with some absolutely insane moments that show games can go bigger. The last act was terrific. A bit short perhaps, but on the other hand it didn't outstay its welcome. At the end of the day, GoW doesn't try to pretend to do anything clever and for that I respect it.

I imagine I'll play through this again at some point - I wonder if my old GoW coop friend is around...

14. Pete J

Pete J Employed scum

SUPER HOT

SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT

ONE OF US.

This game is utterly fantastic. Every gamer owes it to themselves to play it.

15. SkiDave

SkiDave Minimodder

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

It was enjoyable but the ending was very abrupt and quite underwhelming. I don't think I'll be playing it though again any time soon.

16. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Same here, I did try to replay the game again being stealthy this time but I just got bored.

17. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

What game?

18. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec Green Plastic Watering Can

FH was what FO4 should have been consistently all the way through. I started Nuka World then grew really bored. Disappointed because I love theme parks.

I've just started another playthrough of FONV.

19. Pete J

Pete J Employed scum

SUPERHOT

A slight mistake on my part, refusing to blend 'super' and 'hot' into one word :D.

20. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Gears of War 4 Was it worth the 4 days and 3 installs of Windows 10? Probably not. I bit too much run through corridors between fights. Though some of the fights were intense there are better out there. That is not to say that I did not enjoy it and some have said that the original is a better game. But I am not prepared to spend £22 on a game that I might again have issues installing to find out.
    Will have another playthrough as I missed some collectables and but perhaps not bother with the final boss which not particularly hard to defeat it was frustrating as you need to be in exactly the right position to execute a required act.