1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Case Mod - Complete ARMAGEDDON, THE SUM OF ALL FEARS (COMPLETED!)

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by abbas-it, 7 Dec 2015.

1. abbas-it

abbas-it We came, we saw, we mod, you awe!

thanks guys, am glad it appeals.
    there is more than meets the eye in still pictures to the ARMAGEDDON. here are two little videos to explain what has been going on the last 4 years. the first one explains the main functions. i tried to cram 4 years of conception into 6 and half minutes so sorry for the hurry
    bothe songs are also from made by lil ol me in 2011 and now in 2016 and are all about the DCMM and the modding scene etc..

2. Bartacus

Bartacus Minimodder

That first video would be much better without that awful background music making your voice hard to hear. Just sayin'. ;)

3. abbas-it

very right you are, i thought the same thing as soon as it was online. will redo it without music. thx.

4. GLA-58

GLA-58 What's a Dremel?

Hey big guy,

What will be your next project ? :) :)

5. abbas-it

thanks guys and i really appreciate your kind words. this is maybe the most ornamental piece of computer art i have made so far.
    for anyone who is interested and has time. i will be in exhibition with most of my mods at the
    HEINZ NIXDORF COMPUTER MUSEUM on the 30th of October.
    This www.hnf.de Museum is the worlds largest computer museum and is celebrating its 20th year jubilee. together with two other fellow modders we will be making sure that the casemod regiment is also present seeing as we also belong to the history of computers in a whole, being the most contemporary part of the whole run.

my next project coming up is going to be a a theme i have always wanted to make. now it is time.
    i made a just 24 hour challenge version at the GAMESCOM based upon a BITFENIX AURORA, but like i said, in just 24 hours. its was basically based upon the style of H. R. GIGER art.
    it turned out well for just 24 hours.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I want to have the liberty of making the ALIEN QUEEN mod as a con-scratch build because of the shape. ALIEN QUEEN HEAD, maybe turnable, opening jaws and brain muncher, should all find its place.
    actually i intend to make it my most spectacular case till the day, so watch out for it.

THE ALI-EN QUEEN​

coming soon

After this build, nobody will sleep peacefully at night
    Ali Abbas​

[​IMG]

6. HerrOtto

HerrOtto What's a Dremel?

I knew that chair was for size! Great job.