1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows What game would you like to see created?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by atc95, 17 Oct 2015.

1. .//TuNdRa

.//TuNdRa Resident Bulldozer Guru

A Modern Thief game that isn't awful.

Like, the remake was awful, gimmie a full size game world to sneak around and explore, and nick anything that isn't nailed down.

And potentially a few things that are.

Just keep it at Thief 2 level combat, so you're wildly outmatched by anything you face, so you avoid confrontation rather than seek it.

2. SMIFFYDUDE

SMIFFYDUDE Supermodders on my D

^^
    That plus I hope the new Thief game begins with Garrett waking up and Thief (4) turns out to have just been a weird dream, so we can sweep that abomination under the carpet and pretend it never happened and get back to the original setting, inhabitants and voice actor.

3. .//TuNdRa

.//TuNdRa Resident Bulldozer Guru

It's kind of implied that Thief 4 takes place some several dozen years after the original three, so they can easily cram a game or three into the intervening time.

4. phinix

phinix RIP Waynio...

I want old school warcraft2/Dune2000 rts.

5. SMIFFYDUDE

SMIFFYDUDE Supermodders on my D

Rather not have it as canon at all and just blame it on Garrett having too much cheese before bedtime.

6. Redbeaver

Redbeaver The Other Red Meat

you can sub to ESO and get everything free.

But I don't play that often so I don't want to pay monthly. But then DLC came out, I thought I could afford it, but ended I can't/won't. So I got left behind again and decided to leave it.

Oh well. Back to Witcher 3.

And after that (76 hr, still on main campaign, DLCs are waiting for me), MGS 5 is ready to be played before going back to Elite Dangerous...

7. CuriousGeorge

CuriousGeorge What's a Dremel?

Obviously Half Life 3, but everyone has been waiting on that for the past 10 years. Every time another article comes out claiming that the game has actually been confirmed I almost cry of both excitement and frustration and like I just don't want to be lead down another rabbit hole of hope.

Would make sense though for them to release on the 20th anniversary of the franchise and when they develop it with VR support.

Another hope-filled rabbit hole: http://www.parentherald.com/article...ase-date-updates-game-confirmed-will-last.htm

8. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

another Mechcommander thats more like Mechcommander 1 and not that god awful sequel.

Instagib likes this.
  9. astroboy

astroboy What's a Dremel?

I wish to see a game which offers multiple options and multiple gameplay and plotline. For most games, the plot line is the same. I need to see a game that builds something new for every decision that we make, atleast we must feel like we are incharge.

10. Instagib

Instagib Minimodder

I'd love some one like Bethesda or CD Projekt to pick up a WH40K Inquisitor licence, done in a vast gritty RPG along the same scale as Witcher 3.

From hive underworlds battling gangs and zealots to Sub-sector capitals with arguably more dangerous high families and their vested interests.

How about having to charter or retain a vessel to travel from world to world with a entire sector as your playground and each planet has a unique character, customs and pitfalls.

Then being able to choose your own path; do you become a shining beacon of faith and purity, searching out and heretical taint across the Sector, unwavering and unflinching in your duty. Or do you play as a Radical? Tip-toeing on the fringes of what is frowned upon; to slip too far is to risk being excommunicated from the Ordos and being branded a renegade, but as equally bound to duty as surely the ends justify the means?

11. Pete J

Pete J Employed scum

^^Oh God, F**k yes to the above!

12. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec Green Plastic Watering Can

SuperHans123 and Pete J like this.
  13. IamJudd

IamJudd Multimodder

1. Similar to Fallout except in the Stephen King Dark Tower universe - an open world game that can be traversed via walking/ running/ horse-back... then you come across doors that take you back to historic moments in time where city-scapes change. You could have other instances based on other SK IP such as the creatures from Mist, Pennywise etc... It may be too bloody ambitious but it would certainly get me excited to climb the stairs of the Dark Tower to the final room and.. I guess...
    prestige yourself back to the start again!
    I'd have it as a solo story a la Red Dead/ Skyrim with the ability to cross-play instances with others.

2. Remake Exile as a first person explorer. Exile (1988 video game) - Wikipedia

14. Cheeky3

Cheeky3 What's a Dremel?

A Mario version of Just Dance for the Nintendo Switch, it would be great if no controller was required in your hands !

I’ve played just dance on the ps5, it’s pretty fun!! Just wish I could play hands-free though, haha!!