1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi Titanfall 2

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by damien c, 12 Jun 2016.

1. Otis1337

Otis1337 aka - Ripp3r

wont be preordering but very excited for this. possibly still a day one purchase after i hear peoples real verdict. never played titanfall 1 as it seemed a little shallow but this seems to fix this. love the art style.

2. fix-the-spade

fix-the-spade Multimodder

Given what's just happened with Deus Ex, maybe leave it a couple of weeks before buying, I expect it's given EA ideas.

3. Otis1337

Otis1337 aka - Ripp3r

the reviews are out and its getting very high scores and praise.

4. sharpethunder

sharpethunder Minimodder

I played this at egx and it was great fun to play

5. fix-the-spade

fix-the-spade Multimodder

The original had an 86% positive average on Metacritic. At the risk of sounding cynical the opinion of the professional gaming press is meaningless.

I would quite like Titanfall 2 to be excellent, but I'll be waiting a month or so to see if actual paying players agree with the reviewers and if people keep playing this one for more than three weeks.

6. Hex

Hex Paul?! Super Moderator

I actually do kind of want this as I really enjoyed the beta, but I don't do preorders usually which is going to hurt me play-wise as my friends get bored of every game after about a month, so waiting will mean I'm solo again. Like always. :sigh:

7. edzieba

edzieba Virtual Realist

I have zero interest in the multiplayer aspect, so I can wait until it's been out a while (and inevitably patched to stability).

8. Otis1337

Otis1337 aka - Ripp3r

so played a few hours and so far so good. the multiplayer is nuts. Really fast a fluid as hell. Very addictive

9. Pete J

Pete J Employed scum

This.

10. Hex

Hex Paul?! Super Moderator

So far I've only seen positive things, which is nice. Installed it on the XB1 now and will have a play after work. Can't wait to get back into the mp, that beta was super fun.

11. damien c

damien c Mad FPS Gamer

Got it today and spent all the time playing the campaign and it's personally one of the better ones I have seen for a while now.

Will try the MP at some point but just playing around the videos from the campaign as I recorded the whole thing in 4K, just trying out some video converting now to see what I like and don't like.

Sony Vegas is quoting 2 hours to convert 11 minutes, so might give something like Handbrake a try and see what that does.