1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Any 'vapers' out there?

Discussion in 'General' started by Sentinel-R1, 13 May 2013.

1. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec Green Plastic Watering Can

FFS. So about two weeks back my lady dropped her VTR hard and broke the "glass" on the tank. It was then we found out it was plastic, so I ordered her a new one. Any way, I finally got around to using the new VTR she gave to me (see above) and today after falling in love with it (god dang it goes through juice though !) I dropped it about 10 inches. I was sitting in the car at the time, and it slid down my shin and landed on the carpet on the bottom of the device. Picked it up by the mouth piece and the tank came apart, leaving me with the spout in one hand and the device in the other.

So now I've had to order a new plastic thing. Just after I'd filled it with rhubarb and custard grr.

2. mrlongbeard

mrlongbeard Multimodder

Sucks bro.
    I dropped my subtank mini from my change pocket onto gravel today, lost a bit more paint of it but they bounce well.:naughty:

3. Vault-Tec

You can't even install a vape band on the bugger :( I think it's because the drip tip (forgot the name of it last night) is very heavy on these units (it rotates and tilts etc, all very cool !).

4. Andersen

Andersen I'm fine. I'M FINE! *banshee howl*

Almost a month without new posts? Well darn its resurrection time.

Current setup in RSST:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. damien c

damien c Mad FPS Gamer

I'm currently using my Coolfire IV 18650, and after breaking the glass on my Griffin 25 I bought a Wismec Theorem.

The Theorem is great for flavour but vapor production and juice capacity is really poor, so I have a Ijoy Limitless Plus arriving today.

Thing for me now is finding a place to get batteries from that charge to there rated spec and last more than 4 to 6 hours, as the 8 batteries I have bought of Amazon over the last 2 months are only holding, around 60% to 80% of there rated charge when they first arrive and now are only holding around 50% of the rated capacity.

6. mrlongbeard

mrlongbeard Multimodder

Stop mickey mousing about on Amazon for batteries, go to somewhere like https://www.ukecigstore.com/ and get some proper Samsung or LG batteries, ignore the trendy own brand wrapped cells

7. atanum141

atanum141 I fapped to your post!

Still rocking my Relaux 2/3 but it took a tumble this week but still keeps on trucking. Tho my Serpent mini 25 came off slightly worse but it still works. I'm currently thinking about selling some of my tanks off due to not using them and not being entirely happy with them either.

However I do have on order a Lostvape Skar in Black wood/Black and a Wotofo Sapor 25 RTA, So im waiting on those as I want to try out temp control and have a nice high end device.

As for my wish list I missed out on a Daedalus Coil making jig from greyhaze and currently waiting on stock as I cant wait to make my own Fused clapton for all my builds.

8. flibblesan

flibblesan Destroyer

I get mine from ecoluxshop on ebay or torchy aka big_f_d_d

Always authentic and cheaper than the likes of ukecigstore.

9. damien c

damien c Mad FPS Gamer

Well the batteries that I bought off Amazon were 8 Samsung 25r's, and they were fine but after about 6 months they were holding the full charge.

The 2 lots of batteries I have bought recently are 4x LG HE4 and 4x LG HG2 batteries, from "Reputable" sellers.

10. mrlongbeard

mrlongbeard Multimodder

Don't forget battery ratings are about as reliable as vehicle MPG figures.

11. Sentinel-R1

Sentinel-R1 Chaircrew

I'm with Damien... the only cells I buy these days are LG's. They seem to be capable of withstanding many more charge cycles than Samsung, Sony etc before they start to lose performance and require replacing.

12. Vault-Tec

Very happy with my VTR. I also bought a new charger as my old one was pants for 18650. It's called an Intellicharger 2 apparently and is acebest. It really charges them quick !

I also switched to a company called Medusa Juice. Currently vaping their strawberry/kiwi but my fave atm is their rhubarb and custard. It really does taste like eating sweets :D

Not terribly happy with the atomiser I have though. Well, let me rephrase that, the sodding coils I buy for it. I have now (out of two packs) had three dead ones. And each time I have a dead one it sucks up nearly half of a 10ml bottle of liquid :sigh:

Maybe I should test them before fitting them but I don't want to burn them up and make them taste bad. Any tips guys?

I will probably replace it soon, though the VTR doesn't make it very easy.

13. damien c

damien c Mad FPS Gamer

That is why I have been building my own coils, far cheaper and the flavour is great.

I am currently using a Ijoy Limitless Plus XL and it's great, I just need to get a new mod when I can afford it because my current one cannot handle the wattage required for the Stainless Steel coils that, I have made, as they come out to around .15 Ohm.

14. Weekly_Estimate

Weekly_Estimate Random bird noises.

Does anyone else get extreme brain fog from vaping?

15. mrlongbeard

mrlongbeard Multimodder

No.
    Define brain fog, and then tell us what tank you're using at what wattage and with what strength liquid

16. Vault-Tec

No. Extreme thirst yes.

17. Sentinel-R1

Sentinel-R1 Chaircrew

Yup! I stay well hydrated anyway. A litre of water in the morning and another in the afternoon, plus coffee and juice with meals etc but still... it's especially important to drink more if you vape. It'll help prevent vapers tongue and flavour blindness too!

On a separate note, I'm eagerly awaiting my delivery of the new SteamCrave Aromamizer Plus 30mm..... The rebuildable to end all rebuildables... I'm already using it's little brother, the Supreme, on a daily basis as nothing else touches it so to have a larger tank, space for 2x 6mm ID coils and insane airflow is pure perfection.

18. Byron C

Byron C Multimodder

I packed in vaping a year ago, and I just dug out my box of vaping stuff I still have in my drawer - I had planned to get rid of it all. There's kanthal in multiple diameters (.6, .5, .32, .3, .2), coiling jig, two drippers, two mech mods, battery charger, and cotton.

You have no idea how tempting it is to go get some juice and batteries.

19. Byron C

Byron C Multimodder

I totally caved. Tell you what tho, after my first proper hit in over a year I realise that I really really missed it.

20. Andersen

Andersen I'm fine. I'M FINE! *banshee howl*

Bought something.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Owl 18490 by Crave Mods