1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Being in a clan

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by martin26e, 14 Mar 2017.

1. martin26e

martin26e What's a Dremel?

i have been i a clan since the start witch is over 3 years had a issue with the leader and basicy got droped in rank from deptuy again witch i had since the start of the clan but now i feel like a outsider i know it may sound chesse but it's like a part of me have gone. i have asked him if its temp or lifetime down rank if its temp i could deal with it depending on how long it is. but if it lifetime i can't make my mind up to stay or leave and start a fresh else were ideas would be great thanks

2. SMIFFYDUDE

SMIFFYDUDE Supermodders on my D

Some ideas. Capital letters at the start of sentences, punctuation and a quick spelling check before posting.

sparkyboy22 likes this.
  3. martin26e

4. goldstar0011

goldstar0011 Multimodder

What did he reply when you asked? He might have struggled with what you said as I seriously had to read that 3 times.

But in all seriousness, if the the leader is abusing the control there's very little you can do, move on like you would any other relationship.

5. Yadda

Yadda Minimodder

Unfortunately, clan politics is to online gaming as rust is to iron.

Fortunately, not all clans are run in the same way so my advice would be: if you don't like the politics within the clan you're in (...and I've been in a couple of really terrible ones...), find one that's run differently. Worry less about your "rank" within the clan (...which is often about who kisses the most arse...) and just enjoy your time in the game.

6. martin26e

well he has't said much i have gave him till the end of the month to make his mind up. the only response was that he did't think it ment that much too me.

7. martin26e

yep the pain in the ass is me and the leader with 7 other members made the clan so we have knowen each other for a while. its just a hard choice to make when u have been there for 3 yrs and playing with the guys all most every day.

8. Modsbywoz

Modsbywoz Multimodder

Can't you be with more than one clan at a time? I know this is a little premiscuos but it could be possible. Some clans can appear well looked after but inside they're a little crazy. Some clans will look after you like no other clan could. You may even be able to, if you're lucky and ask nicely play in a game with both at the same time.

I haven't been able to pull this off, however i've heard it's a lifetime experience.

P.S. Always above all ensure the clan has good head...leadership.

9. martin26e

yep its a world of tanks clan so a lot of team battles building up clan funds and a lot of getting the right tanks for the mix of maps that we play on helping members grind up the lines so yes a lot of time i think i had maybe 20 days out of the last 3yrs were i was't online playing with the clan. it's a hard choice to make for me when i helped build the clan up from the start.