1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scratch Build – Complete ⭐ Picture heavy! \\ V8 Ocean // FINISHED - eucalyptus

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by eucalyptus, 18 Aug 2016.

1. B NEGATIVE

B NEGATIVE All Hail Kim Jong Magoo!

Steady fella!

Another great project from one so young,I am genuinely interested in your next one for sure.

Im glad you found the leak test thread so useful,it can save you a lot of heartache....sadly,its sometimes very difficult to find the actual leak without bubble solution....at least you know it is there tho right?

2. eucalyptus

eucalyptus I am 19 and Swedish!

Wow Daniel, wow. I honestly don't know what to respond to this, to say... I am speechless!!

One of the most beautiful and sweet things someone ever said to me. Damn, I almost cry right now.

Thank you Daniel, this means so much to hear, and from someone like you which I look up to a lot. I have huge respect for you.

You earlier said Daz were Mr. Bean of water cooling, well you are Mr. Wayne Rooney of modding ;)

Since I have 3 different brands on fittings, glass tubes and O-rings, the air-leak testing were super useful! And not to mention the soap water bubble mix :D :D Saved me hours and hours of work and painful psychical attacks :thumb:

Hope to meet you one day, would be an honor Sir :) :dremel:

3. B NEGATIVE

B NEGATIVE All Hail Kim Jong Magoo!

Daz is a great guy,he just makes me chuckle with his rants and logic leaps sometimes....

No need to thank me for anything,you work stands on its own 2 feet among some great guys,I hope you keep the ball rolling.

If you are getting into the scratch side of things,you should check builds from Gtek, Nexxo, Waynio and a few others on this forum,some of it is really polished stuff that looks almost 'Factory'.....

Then there is Cheapskate.......who doesnt do polished. Unless its rusty polish.......