1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Tesco announces Currys PC World concession trial

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Gareth Halfacree, 1 Jun 2017.

1. Gareth Halfacree

Gareth Halfacree WIIGII! Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

2. Wakka

Wakka Yo, eat this, ya?

So many brands all jumbled up under one roof...

3. Gareth Halfacree

Gareth Halfacree WIIGII! Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

It still weirds me out that "Currys PC World" is now one thing instead of two distinct entities...

4. Jimbob

Jimbob Minimodder

"laptop repair, advice" Currys PC World give out some of the worst "advice" I've ever seen. It's genuinely appalling. I keep a list of examples on my notice board.

Last one was that "parts not available" and to "buy a new laptop". Required nothing but fixmbr and 10 minutes work.

Next one, 3 weeks at the repair center because "it was a complex job" they were "not able to diagnose" 10 seconds it took me to realise the power button had fallen out the back of the case.

5. Corky42

Corky42 Where's walle?

I read that as PC components among the lettuce first time around. :lol: :duh:

6. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec Green Plastic Watering Can

Jeffrey would be peeved !

7. Syphadeus

Syphadeus What's a Dremel?

Stopped going there myself when I went to pick up a can of compressed air which they had for £9.99. That's £10 for AIR in a can. I don't think so...